missbrz

house cleaning ... sorta ;)

So in another thread Shah has promised me scantily clad pictures of himself doing housework. So I started this thread in eager anticipation & in hopes that other people will feel the urge to post themselves scantily clad doing household chores ;)

I'm at work, I have yoga class tonight so I'll be all spandexed out. I'll post TWO photos....one in spandex doig what I do and another in my undies doing what you had asked me to do.
:)

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

As requested and stated would be provided.
Me doing yoga and me standing by vacuum cleaning..

You know it's the hardest thing in the world getting into a yoga pose in 10 seconds let alone trying to figure out what pose one should be in?

VB....so I hear you will be buying a shit?
How is a large for you? :P

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Darling, that's a Dyson.....it's almost as sophisticated and as sexy as me!

There's crap all over the bed (?) behind you. That negates any points you would get from standing next to a vacuum.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Darling, that's a Dyson.....it's almost as sophisticated and as sexy as me!

Get a room, you two.
(You might pick a room with a dirty floor so you can show off your talent.)
B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

There's crap all over the bed (?) behind you. That negates any points you would get from standing next to a vacuum.

Sorry mom doing the laundry.
Need to keep looking and smelling good you know.

Sorry mom doing the laundry.
Need to keep looking and smelling good you know.

I think her point is kinda the same as in this pic (possibly NSFW)

If you're gonna try to look hot cleaning, stuff should be clean ;)

hum you are right, the clothes needed to folded a little tighter and placed away.
women...just no pleasing some of them.

Just tryin' to help. One should always frame the shot before taking a photo.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Photoshop is your friend.

Agreed.
Cropping is a very trivial function.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

How about this the next time you are in NJ you can take pictures of me! Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of yourself while holding a vacuum cleaner and trying not to laugh your ass off!

Major skills there!

Yeah I've been doing Yoga for almost 5 years. When I first started I think I was about 225lbs, now I'm down to about 180 but I need to start incorporating cardio to my workouts to get down another 10lbs. I'm trying to go the other way with my wing loading!

But what I can say is that thank god for Yoga. When I shattered my right tibfib it was my years of practicing Yoga that helped me recover my range of motion and strength faster than the doctor anticipated and after the trauma of the divorce.....well we kind of forget how to breathe when we get hurt emotionally and Yoga helped me regain some of that.

As for the Dyson...let me tell you that thing ROCKS! A true mans machine! Anything you throw at it, it takes and says "Yeah is that all you got!"

So where is that bastard, VB! He lost the bet and there was something about buying one of my "designer" shirts.
:)

How about this the next time you are in NJ you can take pictures of me! Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of yourself while holding a vacuum cleaner and trying not to laugh your ass off!

You could have just closed the door; problem solved. ;)