Nataly

Gimme a tip, dammit!

Fine I concede...customer's always right I guess.

I suppose if it was trully bad service then I guess I can't blame you too much. I just think that in most cases people are just cheap and being too picky.

I still probably would've given her a $1 or so, or tried to make her day a lil better...I'm not as big an asshole in real life as I am in these forums.

Anyway, I hope your next dine in experience is better for ya...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

The waitress' service was bad. The waitress put me at the only small table. This makes sense because the restaurant was relatively full

You mean she didn't give you an entire booth so you could take your shoes off, relax and lay out flat? That witch.

- but it's still her responsibility to wait on all her tables. Everyone else got waited on and not me - I got forgotten. I don't call that good service - do you?

She didn't wait on you? How did you get the poutine?

She was snappy and never offered an apology for repeatedly making me wait (when no one else was waiting).

How long did she make you wait? What do you mean snappy? Did she not use her psychic powers to read your mind and see that you were unhappy?

I smiled at her when she first came over to the table, thinking perhaps she was overworked - she didn't return the smile.

Oh the horror! I can see why you are so angry. She should have curtsied as soon as you smiled and referred to you as my lady.

From where I was sitting, things seemed to be running pretty smoothly - lots of waiters per table, speedy service, smiles all-round,

How could you see after she stuffed you into a tiny table behind a column in the corner. It's worse than water boarding. Shocking!

So where the hell does she go off demanding a tip???!

Her job is to take my order, bring my food, give me the bill and take the payment. Those are the bare minimums. Tips, in my view, are for doing those tasks well. She did them badly. Yes, it could have been worse, and then I would have complained to the manager and asked for a refund.

Edit: spelling

That bitch should know her place. Next time you should preemptively smack your server in the mouth for even thinking of not treating you like the princess butter cup you are.

/Sarcasm

Really I don't see anything she did wrong. What I do see is a perceived injustice by a PMS'ing, bitter at the world customer who is trying to find syncopates on DZ.com to sympathize with her and make her feel better about being a total, in your words, twat.

Sorry, i don't play that. I'm not an emasculated Australian.

That bitch should know her place. Next time you should preemptively smack your server in the mouth for even thinking of not treating you like the princess butter cup you are.

/Sarcasm

Really I don't see anything she did wrong. What I do see is a perceived injustice by a PMS'ing, bitter at the world customer who is trying to find syncopates on DZ.com to sympathize with her and make her feel better about being a total, in your words, twat.

Wow! The only PMSing I see here is yours. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

What a coincidence, me either:)You do however come across as a complete Troll
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hi Nataly,

And a little update from the 'net:

Three people have been arrested as part of an investigation into allegations of credit card skimming at a local restaurant in New Port Richey, Fla.

According to a press statement, the Pasco County sheriff's office has charged a waitress at a Mugs 'N Jugs with criminal use of personal identification information, and charged several of the waitress' known associates with scheming to defraud, possession of a card scanning device and fraudulent use of credit cards.

The waitress allegedly used a hand-sized electronic skimming device to scan customers' credit cards without their knowledge or consent. She then, according to the allegations, gave the information to an associate, who allegedly obtained additional personal financial information and account numbers and manufactured fake credit cards. Other associates then allegedly used the fake cards to make purchases at local retailers. The goods were later sold for cash, according to local news reports.

The alleged scam appears to have been relatively prosaic and petty, at least in the colloquial sense, as so far only nine people have reported losses totaling just $5,753. That's not to suggest that hundred- or thousand-dollar losses are insignificant to the victims, but rather that major financial crimes can involve millions of dollars or more.

Still, the small scam is noteworthy for one peculiar aspect: According to news reports, the waitress allegedly targeted customers who made her work too hard at the restaurant or who, in her opinion, didn't tip generously enough.

JerryBaumchen

/Sarcasm

Just calling it as I see it. Truth hurts but it's better than a lie.

And I am a troll and a cock. B|:)

I had an interesting experience a few days ago in Nacogdoches, Texas.

Funny story I got from 3 UK dudes I met skiing in CO one day:

They were working in TX, and had gone out to a pizza restaurant one night. The waitress noticed the accents and asked where they were from:

"Scotland", answered one.

"Oh, my" the waitress exclaimed, "You speak very good English for a Scottish person!"

:D

Bet she never got a tip :D:D we can be very touchy people when called English its almost a a insult to a Scot Most Americans i met across there though i was Irish ! even wearing a kilt :D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

They were working in TX, and had gone out to a pizza restaurant one night. The waitress noticed the accents and asked where they were from:

"Oh, my" the waitress exclaimed, "You speak very good English for a Scottish person!"

Bet she never got a tip :D:D we can be very touchy people when called English its almost a a insult to a Scot Most Americans i met across there though i was Irish ! even wearing a kilt :D:D

You 'Scotch' people are always touchy about something:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

You 'Scotch' people are always touchy about something:P

here is a tip Tony be quite or we will invade but will send Mel Gibson in first to put you all to sleep :ph34r::D:D

- If I come into a restaurant within 10 minutes of closing - I have tipped the waitstaff/bartender up to 100% of the bill, simply because I absolutely ABHOR people that do that to me at work. I'll only do it if I have NO other options.

The only time I tip 100% + is when I'm really really shitfaced. But honestly, who hasn't done that before?

here is a tip Tony be quite or we will invade but will send Mel Gibson in first to put you all to sleep :ph34r::D:D

I just watched "Braveheart" for the first time last week. I got curious about the accuracy of it, so I went Wikipedia to read up on Scottish history. Good lord, it's complicated!:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

/Sarcasm

Not only that but you're late for your afternoon shift at Dennys.

James

I just watched "Braveheart" for the first time last week. I got curious about the accuracy of it, so I went Wikipedia to read up on Scottish history. Good lord, it's complicated!:S

its not that complicated :P we carry grudges we can't stand out southern neighbors at all (sorry Tony):ph34r::D:D and we want independence for our country:D:D:D

or its easier if you just give us some alchol then every thing is just Rosy :D:D:D

/Sarcasm

Not only that but you're late for your afternoon shift at Dennys.

James

Pays the bills. Can't all be royalty.:P

I'm against all tipping. I'd rather pay a little extra for the food. I still have and do sometimes but rather hate Americans attitude of entitlement.

+1

Tipping NOT wages and should NEVER be considered so.

It's a nice way to say thank you, but taken to extremes in America:o

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I'm against all tipping. I'd rather pay a little extra for the food. I still have and do sometimes but rather hate Americans attitude of entitlement.

+1

Yah.

What is it with the attitude that the customer MUST ALWAYS TIP? And why on earth should I be making up to the waiting staff? Finding something unique to say to them, smiling and joking with them? Just to get decent service? WTF?
Next Mood Swing: 6 minutes

+1

Yah.

What is it with the attitude that the customer MUST ALWAYS TIP? And why on earth should I be making up to the waiting staff? Finding something unique to say to them, smiling and joking with them? Just to get decent service? WTF?

I dont want decent service, just bring me my food and fuck off, if I want or need anything I have a voice and will ask for it.
Leave me the fuck alone to eat in peace.
When i am done I am more than able to walk to a till and pay.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?