cmos85

Support for sponsored AFF-license

Hey there guys,

some of you might already have heard of the issue of my post! I did my first tandem 2 months ago and got the opportunity to win a sponsored AFF-license with the most views of my tandem video on youtube. I was absolutely fascinated by the sport and the feeling of the free fallB|! The possibility of the sponsoring is so important to me, because i am a student and can´t afford the licence right now!

So all of you please watch my video, and those who have already seen it, please watch it again;)! I want the license so bad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZZPgKFF1BA

Thanks a lot for your support!

Blue skies!

Chris

ps: comments and tips are welcome!

I would like to watch it, but HandCam videos make me feel woozy. You should have paid for outside video. It makes for a MUCH better video to watch.

So I guess you might have to resort to actually paying for AFF, like most of the rest of us!

So I guess you might have to resort to actually paying for AFF, like most of the rest of us!

Thanks for your suggestions, i already have a part-time job! its quite a lot of money for me anyway! Is it so condemnable to benefit from the opportunity to get it for free:);)?

Greetings

Is it so condemnable to benefit from the opportunity to get it for free:);)?

No, of course not. But you can probably understand people getting rubbed the wrong way slightly - after all, you're asking them to help you get for free what they themselves have had to pay for ;).

By the way, how does this deal work? Is it just your level 1 that gets paid for? After all, you can't actually 'buy' a licence - only the coaching and jumps that will let you work your way towards it. :)

Part of the problem may also be the timing. Recently there have been several contests that people here have spent a lot of time "voting" on. Maybe we're just burnt out. :S Six months from now people may be up for another round of contest voting. ;)

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

No, of course not. But you can probably understand people getting rubbed the wrong way slightly - after all, you're asking them to help you get for free what they themselves have had to pay for ;).

Yes, i know, and i don´t want to rub your noses in it, i just want the support of people who share the same hobby! so please don´t get it the wrong way! i hope you´ll support me anyway!

By the way, how does this deal work? Is it just your level 1 that gets paid for? After all, you can't actually 'buy' a licence - only the coaching and jumps that will let you work your way towards it. :)

of course, its only the charges for the jumps! time is not the problem, money is ;)! its level 1-7 btw.

Thanks and greetings

Part of the problem may also be the timing. Recently there have been several contests that people here have spent a lot of time "voting" on. Maybe we're just burnt out. :S Six months from now people may be up for another round of contest voting. ;)

Ok, this might be a reason! i´m sorry for that! but don´t hate the player, hate the game ;)!

If AFF is too expensive for you, chances are keeping current with jumping is too. After your AFF license, you want to be jumping at least once a month, and budget 25-50 jumps annually to be safe(ish).

Anyway if money is an issue, forget AFF just go the financially-friendly SL (or IAF) route. Initial costs of SL is about 1/3 that of AFF, and both methods will get you working towards your A license, SL just takes a bit longer jump-wise but you don't have to pay all that money at once and repeat jumps are waaaay cheaper too should you need any.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

wow, i´m a little dissappointed to be honest! about 200 viewed my post, but only about 20 klicked the video! you really seamed to be annoyed by this voting stuff:S! you don´t have to actually "watch" the video, its quite enough to klick it and walk away from your computer or open a new tab! anyway, thanks to all, who supported me!

greetings