Shell666

Who busted the camera? - Bug or Tucker??

So I came home last week to my Olympus Stylus Tough camera looking like the attached.

I blamed my little white girl, Bug, because she has a history of destroying things.

Today, I managed to get the pictures off the camera and much to my surprise, there was a 29 minute video on there.

Upon further inspection, I found THIS as evidence (3 minutes very poorly edited from the 29 minutes I'm sure - don't judge!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS-V6Onekm8

Tucker you are SO busted!

And how he managed to get the camera turned on AND record 29 minutes is beyond me!!

Anyone want a dog ... or two ... :D:D:D
'Shell

I've always wonder what my cats do when I'm gone. Now you have proof with your dogs. Sorry about the camera, but that was cute!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sell the footage to Olympus! It'd be a great ad for their product. I'm assuming that the camera still works?

I had sent them an email asking about the warranty and if it was covered. They sent back their canned response about warranty (blah blah blah).

Once I discovered the video, I sent them a reply with the pictures and a link to the video. I asked if they would consider honouring the warranty again. We'll see what they say.

And YES, the camera DOES work! :D:D
'Shell

Sell the footage to Olympus! It'd be a great ad for their product. I'm assuming that the camera still works?

I had sent them an email asking about the warranty and if it was covered. They sent back their canned response about warranty (blah blah blah).

Once I discovered the video, I sent them a reply with the pictures and a link to the video. I asked if they would consider honouring the warranty again. We'll see what they say.

And YES, the camera DOES work! :D:D

I've had great success with getting upgraded cameras out of Olympus when mine die. I send it in for a repair, and they tell me it's too old and they're not fixing those any more. But they offer me an upgrade replacement for a very cheap price. They always have inventory of cameras on hand that are one or two generations old from their new products, which they can't sell on the shelf any more as they're not the current model. So they'll give you a choice from a selection of one of those at a bargain price. I've done that about three times over the last ten years.