nigel99

Do you drink alcohol?

Not all that much; in my normal day-to-day life I might have one or two drinks a week. At a boogie, I'll typically have a couple a night, and these days I only go "big" a couple times a year, if that, and even that is still not drinking to the point of blackouts. Definitely quality over quantity - if I don't enjoy what I'm drinking (typically beer or wine) I don't bother.

Lots of reasons - I feel healthier the less I drink. I feel better the less I drink. I can't recover the way I used to, and going big just doesn't interest me that much anymore.

I've had periods of heavier drinking, but I've always been a "take it or leave it" person and don't go nuts if I can't have alcohol for whatever reason.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I definitely enjoy wine with dinner,:) Microbrews whenever you can find good ones (well, not in the morning--champagne is the morning drink :P) Hard stuff: not ! Shots never (never saw the attraction to getting drunk w/o the pleasantly anesthetized portion). :o:)

Hi OW6

Wine:P

Rap tune from before rap.

What's the word? Thunder bird!

Whats the price? Fifty twice ( $1./pint, 1960's price)

Who drinks the most? The ethnic minority's (PC)

Spit spit, Fuck you I do!

Did that crap for two years every friday and saturday night while in High school.:S Fortified wine isn't to bad if their chilled and a curb biteing drunk for $1 B|but the hangovers were epic.B|

Now we live In the golden ghetto and the grocery stores sell fine wines free taste etc. White wine, red wine, :)
What kind would you like to try sir?:)

Anyone know what a pint of thunderbird goes for these days?

R.
One Jump Wonder