dream2fly

legit 10/10's at the dz

not trolling. srs thread is srs

can you translate this into something understandable for us foreigners ?

what I'm trying to say is that i need to lift heavy sh!+ while taking da cell tech so that the bishes at the dz be mirin' my gains, and i'm in my last year of schooling for my ME so they def be mirin my brain gains as well.

for are you jelly brahs out there askin which dz i'm at... sry i'm not going to share this crop with you. umad?

Holy shit that's priceless.

I dunno. Smells a lil' funky to me. ;)

Two options:
1. It's Funks.
2. It's not.

#2 is just depressing.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

not trolling. srs thread is srs

can you translate this into something understandable for us foreigners ?

what I'm trying to say is that i need to lift heavy sh!+ while taking da cell tech so that the bishes at the dz be mirin' my gains, and i'm in my last year of schooling for my ME so they def be mirin my brain gains as well.

for are you jelly brahs out there askin which dz i'm at... sry i'm not going to share this crop with you. umad?

I think I may be having a stroke after reading this... Oh, let me translate: dude, srsly... get them with big mad musles.

Ya might not be able to nail the 10's at the dz, but 5 2's still equal 10!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Yo this type of chattin be gettin me all the ladies in da sack at the dz. Dey be hangin all ova me all da time because i be talkin up da ladies like da pimp dat i am. word!

:P:D

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

So, where do you jump? We know a lot of people, just let us know who you're interested in and I'm sure we can get you an introduction.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So, where do you jump? We know a lot of people, just let us know who you're interested in and I'm sure we can get you an introduction.

doesn't matter where i know that I'd like to take you out for a nice lobster dinner, then take you home to my candle lit jacuzzi topped with rose petals and give you a massage while listening to Rod Stewarts "Have I told you lately". After that I would I would take you downstairs and make creme brulee for you and let you lick it off my washboard 6 pack, then make sweet love to you on my kitchen counter till i could feel the heat of the morning sun on my back as i had you bent over. Then we would retreat to my california king egyptian cotton 1500 thread count bed and recover with a morning nap before we have brunch and lounge by the pool. After that we would head to the dz for a sunset dive and track into the sun together ;)

Rod Stewarts "Have I told you lately". ;)

Why the hell would you subject anyone to that crappy verssion.
Geez if you are going to make an effort do it properly

Van Morrison
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Intellect AND personality

Now if we could only get a majority of males to work off those same criteria instead of the major qualification being "she has two tits and a pulse," eventually the gene pool would thin itself out, and we'd have fewer self centered, ignorant people of both sexes thinking that two tits and a pulse are alone worthy of abnormal amounts of attention and effort.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Now if we could only get a majority of males to work off those same criteria instead of the major qualification being "she has two tits and a pulse," eventually the gene pool would thin itself out, and we'd have fewer self centered, ignorant people of both sexes thinking that two tits and a pulse are alone worthy of abnormal amounts of attention and effort.

Well that was a waste of self deprecating humour:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well that was a waste of self deprecating humour:ph34r:

GROSS! Do you really need to go around deprecating all over the place?? :ph34r: Besides that, I figure I beat the snot out of you when it comes to having absolutely no redeeming qualities at all.:P I just don't compound the problem by chasing after women who also have no redeeming qualities. :)

The deprecation's getting deep now, isn't it...:D:D

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

why would you think a pulse was necessary exaxtly!?

:o

:D:D:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

why would you think a pulse was necessary exaxtly!?

:o

:D:D:D:D:D

After a long day of jumping,

nothing beats cracking open a cold one and relaxing.

Booooo :D:D:D

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

This is NOT me.....
WOW....so not me.

We figured that when he said washboard six pack :P

*while eating a bag of pretzel M&M*
I have a keg!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!