Slappie

Suck it up cupcake

Hiya DZ.com!

Well here we are in the new year. It's 2011 WOW! Ten years have pass since I signed up on this little forum for those daring to risk their lives for a buzz. I hope all my old friends are doing well. In those ten years we've lost a lot of friends around here. Heck losing one here is what made me stop jumping. Anyways... I'm not here to bring up the past or to buzzkill the new year.

So anyways... here I am. I'm married and have a baby due in February. Yep, Slappie is bringing a lil Slapmeister into the world. His name is going to be Garrett Thomas. I can't wait!

Also I've gotten a promotion within the company. They're moving me from Houston to the Austin area. So Brains wherever you are. We're are going to have to hook up and turn the town on it's head!!

So that's about all that's happened to me in 2010. I hope everyone has been safe and happy this past year.

/end fluff

Now you sorry motherf*ckers! Where are the BOOBIES & BEER?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Houston sucks, Austin rocks! Congrats!

Houston sucks....

Compaired to Florida so far ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

*cough*cough* had to blow the dust off this one.

So what's up Dizzy.com? Please respond in chronological order so I can follow all the details in order.

Thanks!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

DAMN! I just realized I don't recognize any of the names on the first 3 pages of posts.

This is sad... *sigh*

DAMN! I just realized I don't recognize any of the names on the first 3 pages of posts.

This is sad... *sigh*

Suck it up cupcake!

HAHAH Touche'

4 months old yesterday. Talking up a storm and is the light of my life. People said it was a life changer, kind of like jumping. This changed me so much, I think I might even start to like fluff posts.

Naaaaaaaaaaaa fuh-getta-bout-it!

Well here we are about 6 weeks later. Jr has two teeth popping out and driving my sleeping time crazy! No worries, I really love the interruptions to my sleep time. No seriously! If it was something other than my son, I would go ballistic!

We're packing the house up now... pretty much living off paper plates and plastic cups for the last week. We should be moved completely up to Austin in the next two weeks. Shawn's last day at work in Houston in 7/27 and we plan to be fully moved into the new place by 8/1-3. Hurry is we've got to get the 14yo registered for school and get him into marching band. He got his letter jacket as a freshman in marching so it's kind of important we get him into school in time for "band camp".

We'll I figured I would pop back in and give and update. Those who care will be interested, those who don't. I could give a fuck about.

Happy fluffy surfing days! This place is DEAD!! ;)

He's into a fun time in his life and the memories really get going. :D
Sounds like y'all have a lot going on. What are you going to be doing in Austin? Whatever it is... all the best to you!
You could come back once in awhile and show us how it's done ya' slacker! :D

Chuck

Well here I am again... been a dad for a little of 6 months and just gets better. I've attached a picture for your viewing pleasure of the G'Man!

Sadly, I've come to the realization, I'll not ever jump again. Even though, I get the urge ALL THE TIME! Sort of like a smoker who's quit smoking, but the desire it have a cigarette is always there.

Take care all! I'll be around, but these forums have no real draw for me anymore. I used to love the banter, but it's dead... none of the people I knew hang out here anymore. [:/]

Well here I am again... been a dad for a little of 6 months and just gets better. I've attached a picture for your viewing pleasure of the G'Man!

Sadly, I've come to the realization, I'll not ever jump again. Even though, I get the urge ALL THE TIME! Sort of like a smoker who's quit smoking, but the desire it have a cigarette is always there.

Take care all! I'll be around, but these forums have no real draw for me anymore. I used to love the banter, but it's dead... none of the people I knew hang out here anymore. [:/]

nice pictures, must take after mom, Not got dads scary looks :D. Dude people come people go, same with everything. As you say been away a while nothing stays the same Bud it always a changing thing is to adapt :)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun