shah269

One pissssed off chick! ;-)

This article is made for insults!
And I will let them fly! Thought they are not aimed at a person of a given size nor educational background...it's all in good fun!
http://www.vinylrevinyl.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/andrew-dice-clay.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/14/living/miss-universe-question/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

In my worldview, the mere fact that pageants exist is absurd. And I'm not alone.

Yeah you are baby get over it....now please get out of the way while I hit on your way hotter, skinnier, taller and happier friend with that OMG ass! WHAT UP SEXY!

"It fits into the narrative du jour for women -- my body is infinitely malleable," said Courtney Martin, editor of Feministing.com

Hum....there is a feministing.org....two things..FIRST! If you read that fast or maybe type it too fast you may go to the wrong web page which is all about 5 finger fun....second...I SO NEED TO SIGN UP!

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/14400000/Wait-til-they-get-a-load-of-me-marvel-comics-14478811-640-800.jpg

I reached out to the "guys at Miss Universe" to ask them about their line of questioning. My calls and e-mails went unreturned.

Look Ugly Bettey...god how can I put this in words you can understand.......your an angry girl who though really hates how men act with respect to going ga ga over hot girls....secretly you want these guys to also bend over backwards for you and to hit on you as much as they hit on Ms. NoPanties with the long legs, the flat belly, perky boobies and the happy disposition and the OMG ASS.
And not be her "token" friend who usually ends up with the hot guys drunk handsy friend who's a "manager" of the electronics section of Best Buy....no offence to any mangers of electronic sections of Best Buy

Mr. Trump, if you could change one of your physical characteristics, which one would it be and why?

Well apparently every 4-7 years...his wife!
:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

If I were king of the world...which I may well be one day....
There would be feminist beauty pageants where the angry girls were asked to do impossible things such as;
1) Dress in a manner that did not cause the judges to gauge out their eyes with rusty forks!
2) Carry on a conversation with a man that did not end with "you pig dog!"
3) Demonstrate how to properly walk in 8in heals while carrying a six pack and a pizza!
4) Flirt...with a STRAIGHT MAN!
5) Giggle....just because.
6) Coordinate a two piece bathing suit.
7) Tan....as in get some exposure to sunlight.
8) Dance...and not that strange crap you see at renaissance fairs I'm talking booty shaking stuff from the deepest darkest parts of Jabooty!
9) Answer one question regarding pop music and not that EMO vampire shit!
10) Say the words "Why yes HE is right!" without auto destructing
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

There would be feminist beauty pageants where the angry girls were asked to do impossible things such as;
1) Dress in a manner that did not cause the judges to gauge out their eyes with rusty forks!
3) Demonstrate how to properly walk in 8in heals while carrying a six pack and a pizza!
8) Dance...and not that strange crap you see at renaissance fairs I'm talking booty shaking stuff from the deepest darkest parts of Jabooty!

Hey, Ren Faire dancing is pretty cool!!!!

>Hey, Ren Faire dancing is pretty cool!

Well, that there's a list of "things Shah wants" not "things that are cool." If it doesn't turn him on, no points for you!

WOW!
Chicks in skimpy leather corsets and knee high boots...HOT!
Chicks dressed like dorks dancing around poles....and NOT ON THEM.....not hot.

"I am surprised they have that (question) on their list," she said. "But if you are given the chance to ask a question to any of the candidates, what would it be and why?"

"It would have been on feminism and pageants, gay marriage, or separation bet. church and state," Salonga responded. "Something like that."

ackk,, gag,,,,, ack,,, gag

why do uptight people think that EVERYTHING in the freaking world has to have some kind of PC social conscience slant to it?

doesn't she remember the last pageant where the girl was asked something controversial and she got SLAMMED just for being honest about her (subjective) opinion

"what's your favorite color?"
"green"
"thanks, nice shoes"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I know that the "right" answer/ the "smart" thing is not to respond to this thread... but who ever says I listen to "them."

Let's change the perspective: Once you have had to counsel women on weight for medical reasons, you get a VERY DIFFERENT opinion on those pageants. And that is whether you have to talk to them for OVERweight OR UNDERweight.

It's a lot easier to be "philogynistic" when you don't actually have to know or care about the person within the skin. Do you understand the impact there is on those women when you are superficial like that? Saying "I love beautiful women ... but only when she 'x,y,z'" (ie "only a size 2" or "only wears hot clothes") That conditional "love" is very damaging to a persons identity. It presents a conflicted message - "You're WORTHY" BUT... "only if." So then some people take that belief to heart... truly and sadly sometimes. Then, as a physician, trying to UNDO that damage... this past week, I've had that task. It's not an easy job to undo that. It truly makes me wonder "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING?" I absolutely understand that there is "something wrong with her"; ya know what's wrong? she cares more about what "he" thinks and not about what is healthy for her.

Shah, I hope that someday you meet a truly beautiful person that you will love for who she is.

Shah, I hope that someday you meet a truly beautiful person that you will love for who she is.

Thank you doll who knows maybe one day I will and she will love me for me.

But for now, with respect to this thread......and Ms. Universe?

Look the writer went over the top, so I went to 11.
Yeah the question was a bit off....bit it simply have been innocent as well.

If you were to ask me the very same question regarding what I would change about my body? I would say my eyes!
I would love to have 20/20 vision and not wear contacts ....
The girl could have said something about stamina so that she could do more in one day to make the world a better place bla bla bla bla

Ugly Betty got her granny panties in a twist and yeah sure I can relate. At only 5'7" I've been looked past by girl looking for a guy who was 6ft + but SO FREAKING WHAT! Get over it! Giggle and enjoy the show! What next! Starting a petition to end the Victoria Secret runway show?

Not a problem.. as long as the male judges are at least 5'9"+ and not complete douche bags.

I think it is literally impossible to have a conversation with a short man with a Napoleon complex without ending the conversation with some sort of insult. Although, I would be more creative than "you pig dog".

It is spelled "heels" genius. It is beyond me why such a short man would like women in 8 inch heels.

Just so long as they are not misogynistic assholes and are also over 5'9".

Angry girls giggle plenty. It's when you're not looking... "just because" we're laughing at you.

Be taller.

We've been hiding so that we don't have to deal with douches like you.

You might mistake that as an invitation. So basically, hell no.

What the hell are you talking about?

If the referent of "HE" is you, then no.

I hope this helps. FYI - I'm under size 8, so you should know that I am in a position to judge you to the fullest extent that you judge women in general.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

GO KAREN!!!

thank god i'm 5'10".. :)

And to think people call me shallow!
HA!

A good personal attack is nice every now and then. :P

Just wanted to hold up a mirror to the OP.
Now I'm going to go back outside and play in my garden.

HA!
And you call me shallow!
Nah that was far from a personal attack...that my good friends is what we call......good god she fell for it! My god darling, how dare you be as shallow as me! Don't you know that being shallow and only looking at peoples worth based on their looks is...well it's not very PC now is it!
And to think I did all that, and all with out a personal attack...ladies and gents....and that is how a matador spears the ..... well can't say the rest it would just be rude now wouldn't it?
;)

A good personal attack is nice every now and then. :P

Just wanted to hold up a mirror to the OP.

That wont do any good, refer to my previous post re: delusional
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The word you are looking for is CONFIDENT!

For the record, Ugly Betty got her panties in a twist because let's face it she got outgunned. Such is life Missy! Get over it!
IT FREAKING SUCKS!
At least you can work out, get a tan and even get a nice set of aftermarket tits!
What is a guy who is 5ft tall and can't afford to drive the right car or live in the right neighborhood do?

YES beauty is only skin deep, but shit let's not piss into the wind on this one, skin is cheap to upgrade!

From my point of view....it's just funny. But then again, I'm still a bit jaded and view relationships via the prism of economic theory.

The word you are looking for is CONFIDENT!.

No it's not,
a CONFIDENT person would not be pissing and moaning like you do.
You are delusional.
I'm confident, successful, well travelled, financially secure, arrogant and opinionated.
so I can well assure you that you are delusional.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No it's not,
You are delusional.
I'm confident, successful, well travelled, financially secure, arrogant and opinionated.

Some day we're going to learn that Shah was, (in reality), the greatest ever prank by Funks.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No it's not,
You are delusional.

Some day we're going to learn that Shah was, (in reality), the greatest ever prank by Funks.B|

KOBIASHI Funks:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No it's not,
You are delusional.

KOBIASHI Funks:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:D
"The greatest trick the Funks ever pulled was convincing dizzy.com he didn't exist."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No it's not,
You are delusional.

WAIT! That's me...you know...well educated, well to do and well traveled and arrogant and opinionated.

I unlike you just don't kiss ass as much.

And if you took the satirical rebuttal to Ugly Betty's article seriously...well I think that truly does qualify as some sort of delusion.