jrmrangers

Do you feel bad afterwards?

So I just saw a guy fall down on a rain slickened sidewalk. I mean it was a fall right out of a bugs bunny episode so of course I instantly started laughing hysterically. But it turns out the guy actually hurt himself and I feel a little shitty for laughing at him now. So if someone falls and gets hurt and you laugh , would you feel bad too?
Wait , I pull what first?

My normal initial reaction isn't haha, it is usually oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!! Works out well because I can bow out before laughing if they end up being hurt.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

So I just saw a guy fall down on a rain slickened sidewalk. I mean it was a fall right out of a bugs bunny episode so of course I instantly started laughing hysterically. But it turns out the guy actually hurt himself and I feel a little shitty for laughing at him now. So if someone falls and gets hurt and you laugh , would you feel bad too?

He would laugh too. I bet he laughs about it after it works out. If he wouldn't, I would hate to be his friend.

But sometimes that's just not enough
To keep a guy like me interested

(Oh no)

No way

(Uh uh)

No, I've gotta go out & have fun
At someone else's expense

(Oh Yeah)

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

I drive really slow in the ultrafast lane
While people behind me are going insane

I'm an Asshole

(He's an Asshole, what an Asshole)

I'm an Asshole

(He's an Asshole, such an Asshole)

I was at a wedding as someones date once and a waiter walked right into a glass door splitting his face open and just about knocked himself out. when i got up off the floor from laughing i realized i was the only one laughing and for the rest of the night people were pointing at me and giving me dirty looks! Good thing the booze was free, i just drank more !!:P

Wait , I pull what first?

If it looked funny as shit, of course I would laugh. Then I'd go and help the poor guy.

I never have forgotten the day during the last big blizzard (1996) in Birmingham that froze the entire city and most of the eastern US, when my buddy and I walked to the convenience store around the corner several blocks away from his house. We couldn't drive up and down the hills. Bought a case of beer and stuffed it in his backpack, which he was wearing. Walking down the sidewalk his feet went out from under him and he landed flat on the case of beer with his legs straight up in the air! I couldnt stop laughing until we got back to his house. He was okay, several of the cans crumpled a bit but didn't leak any beer. :D:D:DB|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Picture it, New Years Eve, 1999. My then-girlfriend-now-wife and I are out at a local meat market boozing it up, and she decides she wants to get me drunk and starts feeding me shots. Problem is, she keeps ordering two of each shot, one for her and one for me. Now, I outweigh my wife by at least fifty pounds, so you can imagine how this ended up: she got absolutely housed. Although, I must admit that I was only a couple fried brain and liver cells behind her.

At one point, she was walking (or weaving, as it were) across the bar, I'm about two steps behind her, and she slips a high heel in somebody's spilled drink and lands SQUARELY on her ass. All I could do was stare at her gape-jawed: I just stood there so long, my alcohol addled mind trying to decide if I should laugh or not, that some other dude got out of his chair to help her up! The dirty look I got from him was both hilarious and fully deserved.

Funny thing is, she was so drunk, I don't think she remembers the episode.

Elvisio "barely got her home at the end of the night" Rodriguez

this one happened over here last year or the year before on the news and became a hit on the internet as a viral video [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJAezIlvC2M[url] you have to laugh hysterically at this lol
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

Not fucking hardly. Working on an MICU (Mobile Intensive Care Unit) in my late teens, I've laughed till I couldn't breathe at several things that made my EMT-III (paramedic) throw up. All were fatalities and involved dismemberment (one traumatic decapitation) or severe trauma of one form or another.

You laugh, or you cry. I chose to laugh; I cried enough. This was many years ago, and I would do the same now, and don't give a tinker's damn what anybody thinks. Unless you were there, your opinion doesn't count.

Slipping and falling? Breaking an arm...a leg? Even compound doesn't qualify as feel bad material. Now a 10 month old with 2nd to 3rd degree burns from hot water in a bathtub, and skin slippage exceeding 50%...A 3 year old with his nose, upper lip, and half his cheek torn off by the family dog because he held "the ball" too close to his face? I felt bad. It's all relative, and very little of it matters.

Perspective.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."