eeneR

Where did all the entertainment...

What is that growth on your back ? You should see someone about that ?

It's a tattoo. IIRC, it's a fox. If not, she's got it somewhere else. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Am I the only one that gets the urge to flip that avatar over to see what the other side looks like?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Growth on my back?? WTF are you talking about?

Oh, that is one of my tattoo's on the left shoulder. That one is my arrowhead with a howling wolf, it is just smushed with my shoulders flexed.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

...Go?

I have been away for awhile and it seems it is slower then ever on here. Bummer.

For eeneR

For the guys.

For everyone - Maybe NSFW.:) Shock Absorbers . . . neat!

Shock absorber bra's Educational, and entertaining!

Is it wrong that I clicked on the GG's just to see how big those puppies got?:ph34r::D
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

...Go?

I have been away for awhile and it seems it is slower then ever on here. Bummer.

Agreed...

and not only that but dz.com seems to be turning into an overly sensitive, pc, whiny site where everyone takes everything way to personally. Other than that it's still pretty cool. ;)
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

...Go?

Agreed...

and not only that but dz.com seems to be turning into an overly sensitive, pc, whiny site where everyone takes everything way to personally. Other than that it's still pretty cool. ;)

Fuck You...You don;t know shit about what your talking about....

[/sarcasim]

...Go?

Agreed...

Fuck You...You don;t know shit about what your talking about....

[/sarcasim]

:D:D:D:D

That was funny.... and true too. :D
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Or maybe people are afraid of getting fired for playing around online. Not like it used to be with so many people out of work.

I personally think that Facebook and Twitter have a lot to do with DZ.com slowing down.

The job i have now, i'm super duper busy so there is no time for surfin the net. Plus i'm more of a facebook person now. The only reason i'm even on dzcom right now is cause someone directed me to the dzcom movie thread.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Or maybe people are afraid of getting fired for playing around online. Not like it used to be with so many people out of work.

I personally think that Facebook and Twitter have a lot to do with DZ.com slowing down.

The job i have now, i'm super duper busy so there is no time for surfin the net. Plus i'm more of a facebook person now. The only reason i'm even on dzcom right now is cause someone directed me to the dzcom movie thread.

That's what happens when you go and get all edumacated. You become important. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

...Go?

miss you! B|

I am going shopping for something tonight that you will be very excited about :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I am going shopping for something tonight that you will be very excited about :D

a new pair of Converse ? :)

And got it on the first guess....LOL

I need to pick up a pair for lifting. Test driving the Chucks for Squats B| Been lifting in Puma's and Vibrams.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

It is so much easier to stay in touch especially on FB. Now if DZ.com had an Android, BLackberry and iPhone app. I bet that would do well. I would even pay for that.

We have a BBM group and eneeR is in it.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

You couldnt pay me to use a BB.

Android baby.

You couldn't pay me to get rid of mine! I love the crack but I need an upgrade.... I only get to read the DZ.com group stuff now bc if I comment it shuts down my phone :( But I still get entertained!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

Android baby.

You couldn't pay me to get rid of mine! I love the crack but I need an upgrade.... I only get to read the DZ.com group stuff now bc if I comment it shuts down my phone :( But I still get entertained!

Ah, I'd been wondering what the fuck happened to you... But you're welcome. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Android baby.

I miss the group!!!!! dammit....stupid phone locks up though....I don't miss that happening!
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Android baby.

I miss the group!!!!! dammit....stupid phone locks up though....I don't miss that happening!

I'm with you there cheach.....

@ Billy.... yup you are still providing much needed laughs for me. Don't worry I will have it upgraded by C. Football season!!!

a new pair of Converse ? :)

Whoa!!!! I don't know you....how did you know I'm obsessed with Converse?

...Go?

miss you! B|

So you are going to buy convers tonight? :D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

...Go?

miss you! B|

or a vibrator. :)
So you are going to buy convers tonight? :D