SARLDO

I can't quite put my finger on it but,

I good skydiving friend of mine is a throat cancer survivor. Whenever someone if he got it from smoking, he always responds, "No, I got it from bad pussy." :D:D

He got it from the HPV virus the article speaks about. B|

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

The medical community is pushing hard for women to get the HPV vaccine. Maybe the guys need it too.

Or is that pretty standard now?

You need the vaccine prior to getting the virus for it to be effective. There are no cures for viruses yet (as far as I know).
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

The medical community is pushing hard for women to get the HPV vaccine. Maybe the guys need it too.

Or is that pretty standard now?

It's pretty standard now for kids at least. I work in a pediatrician's office & we give it to both boys & girls. not sure about adults though.

We already immunize our kids for Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Influenza, Hepatitis A & B, Meningococcal Conjugate, Pneumococcal Conjugate, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella and Polio. All of this is required to attend a public school.

So why not add HPV to that list, and make it mandatory too?

We already immunize our kids for Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Influenza, Hepatitis A & B, Meningococcal Conjugate, Pneumococcal Conjugate, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella and Polio. All of this is required to attend a public school.

I think it's a good idea; the benefits out weigh the risks. Hep C is another good one. We paid out of pocket for that one for our kids many years ago. I think insurance covers that now.

I think it's a good idea; the benefits out weigh the risks. Hep C is another good one. We paid out of pocket for that one for our kids many years ago. I think insurance covers that now.

I don't agree. I don't think the shots prevent against enough of the strains to make it effective in preventing contraction of the virus.

Most people who are sexually active will contract the virus at some point. However, while many people likely contract the virus, most never even know it, since your immune system typically gets rid of the lower risk strains within a few years.