bigway

Seven pounds (Will Smith)

Awesome Movie.
It is a bit slow i guess but this movie and the movie called Augsut Rush and maybe the movie about the guy who falls in love with the doll would be my top 3 movies of 2008.

Will smith is a superb actor when it comes to movies like this. This role would be similar to the one in the happyness.

Shame he does not make enough movies i say.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

If you like an emotional movie about the kindness and tragedies of another then it is good. If that sort of movie is not for you then it is not.

I would not go to the bigscreen to see it though as it is more a movie to watch in your living room.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well, I have an annual date coming up with my 20 year old daughter. She's home from college on holiday break and we spend all day at the movies hopping from theater to theater. I'm thinking that this one should be on the list of flicks we catch that day. I do like movies like that. B|

Well, I have an annual date coming up with my 20 year old daughter. She's home from college on holiday break and we spend all day at the movies hopping from theater to theater. I'm thinking that this one should be on the list of flicks we catch that day. I do like movies like that. B|

Long post to say : "I like chick flicks"
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

This film opened here last week and maybe the UK cut is different but this film is AWFUL. Predictable and a bit of a let down at the end. [:/]:|

Maybe I had high expectations as I love in 'Pursuit of...'

All I kept thinking of was the 7 pounds admission fee I had wasted on this rubbish. >:(

The next day I went to see The Wrestler. Now that is brilliant film, brought a tear to my eye and I will probably watch it again. B|B|

BP
:)

Just saw this movie last night and I have to agree with you that it's a brilliant movie. Very well done.

It also may be more poignant for me in that I just lost a dear friend last month. This friend was my best friend from childhood. She had a wonderful family ( 4 grown sons and a husband who loved her dearly ). She was involved in her community and everyone knew her. The church was packed for her memorial service.

But what was even more amazing was that in her death, many people benefitted. You see, she was an organ donor. The stories that came out of this tragedy are nothing short of a miracle. A rare blood and tissue type was shared with so many recipients who had been waiting on 'the list' for a long time.

I could go on and on, but let's just say that watching Will Smith's movie last night brought me to tears. Great bit crocodile ones.

Like I said, brilliantly done.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon