MikeJD

Between The Lines

Post: Somebody offered me a good deal on a canopy that might be on the edge of my experience level, but they say I'll be OK as long as I'm conservative...What do you guys think?

Meaning: I've decided I will buy this parachute, somebody help me rationalize it., and if anyone disagrees with me - even though they have thousands of jumps - I will argue that you are wrong and that I have 'madskillz'!!!!

There. Fixed it!!

\POST: There. Fixed it!!

Meaning My idea is better than yours and NOW because of the internet, your thought and/or idea is now negated, your way of thinking is now deemed worthless.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Reply: Not to hijack this thread but ...

Meaning: Time to derail this puppy into the nearest canyon... NARWHALES! WHOOOOO

There Fixed it!

:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Meaning: I like to stereotype things.

No. No. No.

Meaning: I have a superior intellect and perceive things in ways you can not hope to.
;)

Oh, God forbid. My intellect is dwarfed by some of the big brains on these forums. Now cynicism I've got plenty of. ;)

But no offence meant to anyone.

Meaning: Hey everybody, {insert name here} is getting old and we all need to let them know that we know.

(disclaimer: Not intended to be directed at any specific moderator who happens to share today's date with the day they were actually born)

:P
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68