npgraphicdesign

Good starter bike

You need road presence. Smaller machines tend to be invisible though and victim to SMIDSY. In the UK angering guys in cars I've also been chased at high speed. It was scary with a 130mph 650cc NT. On a Honda Joker it it terrifying.

Also small bikes are a mega target for theft.

You have a Hawk that goes 130? What mods did you put on it to do that?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

He wants to ride in NYC, why would you need a 600CC bike in NYC? As far as I'm concerned. Anything less than a 600 is a moped. I've always owned big bore bikes. Why have at least a 600 in a city? To get out of the way, of course. A moving target is much harder to hit...

...and the well educated world traveler long legged flat bellied, perky boobied hotties dig the Vespa! No, Shah. They dig the gay hairstylists who ride them. They want to look in their wardrobe closets.

Older people tend to still use imperial measurements, pounds and stones, ft and inches.

Gen Xers 1975-1990 tend to think in a hybrid system ft and inches for height. lbs for food measurements. But kilos for body weight etc.

Heh it gets odd sometimes as people think you are talking in one measurement and you're talking about the other one...

A random person asked me how high we drop from, I said 14.5K. She said wow you drop from 14500 metres (low earth orbit of 50,000ft). I said no..... erm ft even though I think in metres. :S

Older people tend to still use imperial measurements, pounds and stones, ft and inches.

Gen Xers 1975-1990 tend to think in a hybrid system ft and inches for height. lbs for food measurements. But kilos for body weight etc.

Heh it gets odd sometimes as people think you are talking in one measurement and you're talking about the other one...

A random person asked me how high we drop from, I said 14.5K. She said wow you drop from 14500 metres (low earth orbit of 50,000ft). I said no..... erm ft even though I think in metres. :S

You could work for NASA, they're good at that sort of thing...:o
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I like my Tarmac, but you might want something like a Roubaix for around town, it'll ride smoother on the potholes ;-P

A buddy of mine pr-ordered a SL4 and a Venge sight unseen (he gets _really_ good deals from Specialized through sponsorship).

Bastage.
Remster