Shell666

North Carolina - Boxers in need of a home

Okay, DZ friends. I need your help! Well, some furry friends need your help. Just trying to get the word out.

This came from my BoxerRescueCanada contact so I know it's real. If anyone knows of anyone that can help, please contact Sara!

=====
Germantown, NC. Military owner going to Afghanistan. We need your help.. there are 3 pure bred boxers located at the Stokes County Animal Shelter inGermanton, NC in need of help.... their owner, an officer, is headed to Afganistan.. and had no where else to take them.he left in tears and shelter personnel is doing everything they can to place them.. with no luck... they are two boys and a girl.. he has had them since they were puppies.. they are ages 5, 7 and 9... they are great dogs with a great personality..

If you can help them know of a Boxer Rescue. PLEASE send let them know.. call Sara at 336-994-2788 to take them..

The Stokes Humane Society will cover the cost of their HW test an Rabies...

THANKS so much for all you do!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/USA-Boxer-Rebellion/177613068977629

========
'Shell

With a story like that, tell them to try Best Friends. Their sanctuary is huge, maybe they have some room, especially if their owner can make a donation to help offset the cost of their care. Their network is massive, they've got people all across the country that drive animals in need, too. I just spent five days volunteering at the sanctuary, and it's a really wonderful place.

www.bestfriends.org

Best Friends Animal Society
5001 Angel Canyon Road
Kanab, Utah 84741-5000
Main phone: (435) 644-2001

Just a little photography advice. Dogs who are pictured in cages don't get picked up very quickly. Take it outside and give it a toy to play with.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Just a little photography advice. Dogs who are pictured in cages don't get picked up very quickly. Take it outside and give it a toy to play with.

I have heard that before and I am sure it makes a difference. See: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7381500n&tag=contentMain%3BcontentBody
Funny, I had to go back and look at the photo again because I never noticed the dogs surroundings. I saw a dog that needs a friend. I hope they get placed and can all stay together.