baronn

I Phone 4s or EVO HTC?

Question; Wait for I Phone 4s or get EVO HTC right away? Self confessed technotard. I was happy my last phone had texting. I will use the send pictures feature and hopefully learn a few other features. Any help will be appreciated. Thanx

Ive never tried the evo but i had two of the droids before i got the i phone. The i phone just makes things easier to do in my opinion. Its less complicated and the battery is better than any of the others ive tried. If your a tech geek then you wont like the i phone for some geeky reason that was explained to me once but i dont remember>
Wait , I pull what first?

Ive never tried the evo but i had two of the droids before i got the i phone. The i phone just makes things easier to do in my opinion. Its less complicated and the battery is better than any of the others ive tried. If your a tech geek then you wont like the i phone for some geeky reason that was explained to me once but i dont remember>

I know a few tech geeky type guys and gals and they swear by the iphone...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I know a few tech geeky type guys and gals and they swear by the iphone...;)

and I know a few who swear AT them.

I love my HTC :-)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

of all the phones ive had, the iphone is able to take the most abuse, everything other phone ive had has had moving parts (keyboard, covers for parts) and tends to get crappy after a while...

i just got the 4S...also i no longer have to text while driving, i can just speak my texts.

Just gave up my Evo to my son in exchange for a iPhone 4s. I love it and won't look back at the Evo.

Siri is pretty cool- everyone needs a bitch. Even my kids can use it to text. WiFi sync with iTunes is convenient since you can sync from anywhere in the house if iTunes is open on your computer. It's smaller and lighter than an Evo and despite having a dual core processor, the battery life is phenomenal.

We have an ipod touch 3g in the house which is getting an IOS 5 overhaul too.
Andy
I'll believe it when I see it on YouTube!

Love apple products but, I've never really liked jumping on all the bandwagons when they came by. Did some comparison and for the next 2 yrs, I will have an EVO 4g. Thanx for all the responses. The post by spence may have convinced me. Great stuff

If you're considering an iPhone, also consider Windows Phone. It's very stable and for the time I was using it, I was quite surprised. Works very well.

I'm still a fan of BlackBerry though. The new hardware is solid. The new Bold 9900/9930 has a heavenly keyboard too. No complaints with it (I'm also on BES too, so I have the best of all worlds).

If you're considering Android, I would probably wait, there's going to be a whole new wave of new devices coming out soon with much fresher Android OS versions.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Neither. Unless you need something RIGHT NOW, wait for the Galaxy Nexus with Ice Cream Sandwich.

Thanks for the heads up: my wife and I are set to renew in November, when this comes out. I'll add it to the list of phones to compare to.

Elvisio "Make me an ice cream Sammich, bitch!" Rodriguez

If you're considering Android, I would probably wait, there's going to be a whole new wave of new devices coming out soon with much fresher Android OS versions.

Define "soon."

Were you also referring to the Galaxy Nexus? Or are there other players close to release as well?

As mentioned above the wife and I re-up next month. I'm ready to throw my first-gen Droid out the window secondary to lack of RAM and it running sooooooooooooo sssssllllllllooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Elvisio "did I mention it was slow?" Rodriguez