hcsvader

My life fucking rocks!

Yes, MY LIFE FUCKING ROCKS!!!!

Listen dude...I understand, I do...been there.

It's just that It'd be easier to believe you if you didn't try so hard convincing everybody...

The only people Vader tries hard to convince of anything are non troll like women to join him in the no pants dance.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

It's just that It'd be easier to believe you if you didn't try so hard convincing everybody...

The only people Vader tries hard to convince of anything are non troll like women to join him in the no pants dance.

Ya, then he cries about the aftermath in another forum...

You can't show a woman an experience of her lifetime and then expect for it to just go away...there are mature ways of letting her down easily....if not, that bad mojo will come back on ya....

Personally, I couldn't see my life rocking if I had to deal with petty shit like that....just sayin'
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Ya, then he cries about the aftermath in another forum...

You can't show a woman an experience of her lifetime and then expect for it to just go away...there are mature ways of letting her down easily....if not, that bad mojo will come back on ya....

Personally, I couldn't see my life rocking if I had to deal with petty shit like that....just sayin'

An experience of her lifetime? Honey, you need to get out more. I'm just sayin'!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

You can't show a woman an experience of her lifetime and then expect for it to just go away...

hahahaha Yeah I bet it was the time of her life. the most recent one that I was talking about what some chick that I hooked up with in Airlie beach.

It was like 3am and I was fucking blind drunk, was most likely calling her by the wrong name and was too damn drunk and tired to even finish the job. I have no doubt it was the best night of her life :S

and dont get the wrong idea about me having one nght stands and running away, I cant remember that last time i had a one night stand that ended after one night.
The reason I bailed on this chick was that in the morning as soon as she woke up she hit the bong. This might come as a surprise to you, but I HATE that shit. So I bailed. I assumed that given the circumstances of how we met, Drunk as fuck canadian in a tourist town at a backpackers bar, she wouldn't be expecting a long lasting relationship to blossom out of a night of drunking grunting.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Life is a never ending clusterfuck of petty and sometimes serious shit, my life for the most part is a perpetual fucking catastrophe. Albeit very comical most of the time.

It's all about how you take it and what you do with, your life can be shit, or it can be fucking awesome, it's all up to you.

Someimtes you just need to get some subway and walk home ;)
Have you seen my pants?

It probably does not count when you start your day at 3am :P

but still, life s pretty good today. Got pretty much everything ready to go for my travels to Malaysia tomorrow. Think I might spend the rest of the day here drinkin beers on the beach :)

Have you seen my pants?

It probably does not count when you start your day at 3am :P

but still, life s pretty good today. Got pretty much everything ready to go for my travels to Malaysia tomorrow. Think I might spend the rest of the day here drinkin beers on the beach :)

Well, when I fly commercially, I get drunk proactively. :):$ And whenever I'm on a beach ... B|

Have a great adventure :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Spent the day laying on the beach. The Malay air force was doing laps around the island with their fighter jets B|

Never did get a decent piture of them because they were already out of range by the time I heard them.

The day ended as usual with thunderstorms rolling in and a spectacular sunset over the hills :)

Have you seen my pants?

I married a awesome woman.
We have three great Kidz.
I'm gainfully employed at a job I like.
It hunting season yet again.

CHILEEEE how the hell are ya mate, LTNS here:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?