NWFlyer

Attention food snobs!

Some excellent food/beverage pairing advice right here (see photo). B|:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

That is *excellent .... advice* ????? :o

Holy crab. :|

Sorry if my sarcasm didn't carry over on the internets.

Photo came from a friend's Facebook page. I can't remember the last time I set foot in a Burger King. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thanks. That's pretty funny. I was prepared to be annoyed with actual food snobbery. :D

I'm sure you get enough of that being friends with me on Facebook. :D:D

I was prepared to be annoyed with actual food snobbery

And I was looking for hints. I'm taking a wine-tasting class right now, and wanted to be able to impress my table with my know-how.

Oh well. I'll just have to stick with my knowledge of which wines go best with barbeque.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh well. I'll just have to stick with my knowledge of which wines go best with barbeque.

Hmm, something "smokey'? :D:D

A coworker, a total vinophile, was in a French wine store trying, in Spanish, to ask all kinds of "what wines go with what" questions. Finally the French wine merchant pointed to a bottle of white wine and mimed a fish swimming, then pointed to a bottle of red and said "moooooo." :D:D

That pretty much sums up what I know about wine.

Now, ask me about BEER! B|

I'll just have to stick with my knowledge of which wines go best with barbeque.

Texas barbecue doesn't need no stinkin' wine to go with it! :P

OK, I might be a food snob when it comes to barbecue. By now most of my friends know what I think of California barbecue. :D

By now most of my friends know what I think of California barbecue. :D

Yeah, the west coast doesn't know shit about BBQ. [:/]

Though I do remember trying a BBQ joint in Issaquah, WA (suburb of Seattle) based on some online reviews. I considered it a good sign that the UT Alumni Club was having an event there. (And it was some pretty solid BBQ).

That is *excellent .... advice* ????? :o

Holy crab. :|

You took that seriously??:D:D:D

Yep. Like the serious Bonfire. :)

Ahh come on, your'e just pissed because they left out the curry sauce option for
the french fries:ph34r:

Gone fishing

Though I do remember trying a BBQ joint in Issaquah, WA (suburb of Seattle) based on some online reviews. I considered it a good sign that the UT Alumni Club was having an event there. (And it was some pretty solid BBQ).

Dixie's BBQ in Bellevue was standing-room-only good before its proprietor Gene Porter (creator of "The Man" hot sauce) died.

Dixie's BBQ in Bellevue was standing-room-only good before its proprietor Gene Porter (creator of "The Man" hot sauce) died.

Oh wow, I hadn't heard that Gene died. Though I loved the whole Dixie's experience, I honestly was never that blown away by the BBQ itself.[:/]

I'll just have to stick with my knowledge of which wines go best with barbeque.

Texas barbecue doesn't need no stinkin' wine to go with it! :P

OK, I might be a food snob when it comes to barbecue. By now most of my friends know what I think of California barbecue. :D

They barbecue tofu?

Chuck

Very few burger kings across here in the Uk more Ronald bloody McDonald's:D:D i have never purchased more that fries from them. Not a burger fan to be honest but since i had my accident my taste buds are all over the place:S.

Got a local Canadian guy at out local supermarket who sells your style of Hot dogs :D:D. In other word big enough for a coronary:D:D but they are popular. My son loves them perhaps i should try them myself. Was quite picky eater prior to my accident but since ..................anything basically goes , god had pea and ham soup last week :D:Di hated peas all my life with a passion :D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun