Avri

Miniature Cams -- License Requirements

Hello,

I hold a 70 jumps record with license A.

Does anyone know / heard / jumped by himself in a DZ that allows divers with less than 200 jumps record holding a license C, to jump with the new innovative ContourHD or GoPro ?

They're so much smaller & portable than the radio attached to my Protec on my first jumps to guide me for landing approach .....

Thanks in Advance!

Hello,

I hold a 70 jumps record with license A.

Does anyone know / heard / jumped by himself in a DZ that allows divers with less than 200 jumps record holding a license C, to jump with the new innovative ContourHD or GoPro ?

They're so much smaller & portable than the radio attached to my Protec on my first jumps to guide me for landing approach .....

Thanks in Advance!

You 'may' be excused because this is your first couple of posts BUT this subject has been discussed loads of time (a quick search will be rather educational).

It's NOT the size it's the distraction that is the problem .. at your level you have more than enough to concentrate on - forget about a camera and learn to fly.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome