shah269

wanted-sugar-momma-to-finance-my-motorcycle-lifestyle

no on it's size 6 remember...size 6.
Size 0s have no ass....

..The tall size 0s don't have an ass. The short ones might :P

Shah's managing to alienate both ends of the clothe rack! lol Well done. Well done.

Some people made a lot of $$$ with a comedy routine like the shah making fools out of themselve and other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FPv2toi5og

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYIsWVqKptI&feature=related

R
One Jump Wonder

like the shah making fools out of themselve

HU?
Well look I would not say no to a size 0 girl!
I mean is there anything more sexy than a girl you are dating able to buy clothes from the kids section?

Not only is it 1/2 the price but you can always make your friends who went for the size 14 girls feel really bad when you show off photos of her in a string bikini.

Yeah....what can i say i am who i am...a shallow bastard!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

HU?
I mean is there anything more sexy than a girl you are dating able to buy clothes from the kids section?

Not only is it 1/2 the price but you can always make your friends who went for the size 14 girls feel really bad when you show off photos of her in a string bikini.

Plus the fact that your a federal employee and posting from work>:(

Stop wasteing our tax $$$

If you wantt to practice your comedy routine do it on your own time

GET BACK TO WORK
One Jump Wonder

I'm actually at home today.
Took the day off, my next door neighbor one of the older ladies needed a ride to and from the hospital to have surgery on her wrist to help her with carpel tunnel. So I drove her there at 6, then drove her back and picked up some breakfast for her.
I'm spending the remaining part of the day working on my Managerial Accounting Midterm.

Sadly didn't see any sugar mama Doctors at the hospital! But I'll keep looking! As long as they don't want to have kids, prefer wearing thongs to granny panties and are around a size 6....I can be a kept man!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Hi Shah

Sure.... I belive you... not. Trust me I'm from the gov't and I'm hear to help you.:S

So If I'm reading this correctly you won't be posting on the tax payers dime during working hr's anymore.:o

With your attitude you'll never find what your looking for, or if you get lucky. It won't last. Real women won't put up with your BS unless there playing you.

Sucks to be you.

R.

One Jump Wonder

HU?

That's just plain ol' creepy. :S

eta: Do her sneakers flash when she walks? :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

HU?

That's just plain ol' creepy. :S

eta: Do her sneakers flash when she walks? :P

Don't hate. I have a pair of light up rain boots that got a lot of use this summer :P

An hour north of me just across the border into NY there is a very large outlet mall. It's well known and a many of the Europeans who come over and visit shop there before they go home due to lower overall costs and taxes.

May of the women just don't fit into our women's small's here. So they go and shop in the kids section.

My X wife had this problem as well. Especially for RL and some of the other designers. The small in the adult side was just a little too big on her. But a large in the kids section was an exact fit.

Remember out Medium is a European XL. So if a girl is a small in Europe, she is not going to fit in our size small here in the US.

And I'm ok with liking petite women.

Now back on topic! What a great add! I'm surprised some of the guys haven't put out the same thing asking for sugar mama's to cover thei skydiving swooping life?

I know I'm secure enough to not feel small or emasculated if my partner made more money than me or had a higher education level. HECK I would be ecstatic! Elated! And would actually consider it a huge turn on!
Not only would I have a partner who would maybe cover some of my costs associated with my hobbies....but I would be turned on by her looks and her mind! :-)
My X wife had this problem as well. Especially for RL and some of the other designers. The small in the adult side was just a little too big on her. But a large in the kids section was an exact fit.

No interwebs in geezer towers?
:P

You know guys...there are smart phones!
What do you think I do in those 4 hour long meetings about nothing?
Play angry birds....
And read this place.

I can't imagine what its like to be such a narcissistic lunatic. Seriously, how does that happen?? Nearly EVERY post you make is down right mind blowing, AND you wonder why you're single? Dude, you are in serious need of a reality check, do you talk to a shrink? If not, find one ASAP!