iluvtofly

Charity Raffle at Too Dirty Halloween (The Farm)

*bump*

no jk legit question ;) any downside to using paypal versus sending you a check? IIRC with Vskydiver's raffle a teeny bit less money went to the charity.

If you mark it as "sending money to friend/family" nothing gets taken out of it. If you mark it as "purchase" then yes, a bit gets taken out. So just mark it correctly and the charity will still get everything. :)

Looking at the temps for the boogie there should be a tent heater on the list of prizes. Oh and BUMP!!!

No tent heater in the raffle...but I did just get these gift certificates in the mail. :)
30% off the retail price of a new, custom built Racer 2K3 or Classic Racer.
20% off the retail price of a new, custom color or stock FireBolt Elliptical 9-Cell.
20% off the retail price of a new AngelFire Reserve.

Does that work for you?

Looking at the temps for the boogie there should be a tent heater on the list of prizes. Oh and BUMP!!!

No tent heater in the raffle...but I did just get these gift certificates in the mail. :)
20% off the retail price of a new, custom color or stock FireBolt Elliptical 9-Cell.

Does that work for you?

no its gonna be COLD! I want a heater! [:/]B|:(

Does that work for you?

SIUCC! Besides, cold weather is great for nipples. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Shared body heat is a very good way of staying warm. I'm sure you could find a kind and generous person to help keep you warm :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Damn it I knew I shoulda gone to the Farm!:):P

She totally would let ya warm her up. She told me so!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Damn it I knew I shoulda gone to the Farm!:):P

She totally would let ya warm her up. She told me so!

Damn it Ski! I thought our conversations while we were trying on corsets were confidential. See if I go shopping with you again :P next time I'm keeping the camera!

That conversation was BEFORE the corset trying on. :P

I think a voice recorder would've been funnier. Poor sales lady.

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

OK people. Only one more week to get tickets at the pre-sale price. Since it is so close please don't send me a check unless you absolutely have to. I'm worried I won't get it time. Please send it via paypal to [email protected]. Then as soon as I have your tickets in the box I will forward all of the money onto Friends of Warren. Thank you again to everyone who has bought tickets.

Warren is improving leaps and bounds thanks to your donations. He would not have gotten into the rehab program he did with out it. And this rehab program has him walking less than 3 months after he was told that he would never walk again. :)