OlympiaStoica

Happy Halloween ... show us your costume :)

I wore the same costume this year as I did for Chicks Rock 2008... Some of you know what that was... and probably regret that you do.:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I wore the same costume this year as I did for Chicks Rock 2008... Some of you know what that was... and probably regret that you do.:D

Is that the one that Skymamma used as her avatar pic for about 2 hours?

;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Is that the one that Skymamma used as her avatar pic for about 2 hours?

;)

I think so... might've been just another random picture of my ass though. I DO kinda have a reputation...:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

This year we had a new baby on the 28th. She wasn't due until the 5th so we hadn't bought her a costume. My son and I, though, were fully prepared! He's almost 2 and we went for his FIRST trick or treating in the neighborhood as Hans and Franz.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

This year we had a new baby on the 28th. She wasn't due until the 5th so we hadn't bought her a costume. My son and I, though, were fully prepared! He's almost 2 and we went for his FIRST trick or treating in the neighborhood as Hans and Franz.

Very Cute :)
Who's Hans and Franz?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Who's Hans and Franz?

Hans & Franz

Awesome...congrats!

That made my day. Thanks.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Who's Hans and Franz?

Here's a full sketch from SNL:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/hans-and-franz/278705

;)

Damn... The second reminds me of Dodgeball, when Average Joe's and a leather-wearing group got their outfits accidentally delivered to the other....

:D

The lady on the right is HOT! >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That tiny pic didnt do it justice. Hopefully, those slackers at the DZ will post the "official" pics soon!

Overall, there were lots of really cool costumes at the party, but most of us are still trying to grasp at the symbology of the girl dressed in a bikini, with a strap-on cock on, who was fucking a watermelon all night.:|

Better pics of Chiquita's costume:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150919025695691.765582.317144025690&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150920925190691&set=a.10150919025695691.765582.317144025690&type=3&theater
Remster

Congrats!! Is there a thread floating around with cute newborn pics?

Your son is a cutie! He's going to be a little heart-breaker one day.

Sound's like somebody's hormones are screaming "I want one or two" :$:P:D

No way B|. I just like other people's babies :)
ETA: Kids of my own = a terrifying thought.

Gotcha! I've got two grown ones, and they still scare the crap out of me :P:):D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Gotcha! I've got two grown ones, and they still scare the crap out of me :P:):D

Put a sign on the Cellar door "kids downstairs keep the lights off!!" You won't get scared if you remember they're locked down there.
My photos

My Videos

Your son is a cutie! He's going to be a little heart-breaker one day.

Nope, but I photobombed the hell outta Facebook!