quade

Please help me with a quick experiment.

Name any person, living or dead, and tell me who the person is in seven words or less.

Do you mean defining a person as being unique among all others or merely describing him/her?

Barack Obama is defined as: "forty-fourth President of the United States" (exclusive)

Quade is described as: "internet forum moderator" (non-exclusive)

Edit for spelling and punctuation.

Quick and simple experiment.
Name any person, living or dead, and tell me who the person is in seven words or less.

Time to reveal the purpose of the experiment, quade.
Is it a theory that a man's life achievements can be adequately expressed in just seven words or less?

Quick and simple experiment.

Time to reveal the purpose of the experiment, quade.
Is it a theory that a man's life achievements can be adequately expressed in just seven words or less?

Actually, what I was trying to figure out was whether or not most people in the US judge the value of a person based on what he did for a living. Not that this particular sample is representative of the US, but I think it does show that a majority do. Obviously, there are some exceptions.

There are ramifications to this, but that's a political discussion. What I was more interested in was simply proving to myself whether or not it was true for the purposes of a story I'm fooling around with.

Side result was also interesting in that most people listed somebody influential having to do with their own jobs or hobbies.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver