amstalder

Google+

Nope, don't want to be banned from all my google services because I left my phone logged into google+ and some jackass posted something that some jackass moral majority type finds offensive and now I lose my main email account because of that. I hope not because the same reason.

If it does I hope common sense and anti-trust legislation breaks google.

Google+ has likely already hit it's peak 2 months ago when it was first opened to invites, nah but I see no chance for coming close to facebook. The first 2 or 3 weeks of invite accounts G+ was active, there were posts and a buzz around it (excuse the pun). But as time has gone on, all the people that were posting on G+ have stopped.

I still like the ability of circles, I have some dropzone.com people on my G+, which I don't really add on facebook.

G+ though, I would never really feel comfortable using it as a personal rant platform like I do with facebook.

Google will likely keep trying to get people to G+, and it may work - but getting people there is one thing making them post is another. During the invite stages it was already gaining millions of members - people just aren't too keen to post to facebook and G+.

Google+ is great if you have a small inner circle of friends that are wlays hangin' out.

I have myself and 4 others in our circle. We always hang out and do shit together, so instead of coordinating via phone and text, we just post it in the huddle, make decisions in real time instead of the hold on let me call John first... shit that goes on.

You can post pics and all sorts of stuff.