shah269

WOW she was angry!

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/yashar-hedayat/a-message-to-women-from-a_1_b_958859.html

I have been a long-time lurker in these forums and was reading this thread today. I also happen to read this article someone linked on facebook, and I laughed when I read Shah's yoga instructor's remark about women being crazy.

I hope that I linked the web address right.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/yashar-hedayat/a-message-to-women-from-a_1_b_958859.html

I have been a long-time lurker in these forums and was reading this thread today. I also happen to read this article someone linked on facebook, and I laughed when I read Shah's yoga instructor's remark about women being crazy.

I hope that I linked the web address right.

;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

And I think it will be that way for a very long time to come. Trust...is a major thing to lose.

I went through the whole cheating wife nightmare too, what I eventually learnt is that trust abides in yourself not in outside, thats one of the things that hurts so much when we are cheated on the loss of trust in our own judgement.
Once I realised that trust comes from within us I learn to trust again both in my judgement and in others and now eleven years later I'm very happily married to a intelligent and beautiful talented woman who supports me in even the most extreme of global adventures.
You'll find the right woman one day or most likely she will find you.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Male or female, it does work both ways with not wanting kids. I am a 29 y/o female who doesn't see myself ever having kids.

What dress size are you? Do you want to go out with Shah?;):D

Ladies I give you Mr. JohnMitchell

My pimp!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

the only thing men are good for: discussions, sex and kickball, : a female who would want to procreate is in idiot, a slave to an instinctual imperative that logical thought supercedes: read history, that should be a warning enough to women to not carry on the species.

Wow, tell us how you really feel. :D

I'm thinking you don't have kids.

i do love fucking with you ocd blinder ridden little shits

If you consider your posts as "fucking with", then you are pretty much a rank amateur.Your posts are nothing but dribble at best. They barely make much sense and rarely seem to indicate intelligent thought or considered opinion.

Come back when you have something worthy of "Fucking with", status :|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you consider your posts as "fucking with", then you are pretty much a rank amateur.Your posts are nothing but dribble at best. They barely make much sense and rarely seem to indicate intelligent thought or considered opinion.

Spot on Sir! - Care in the community isn't what it used to be aye?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Its so terrible when someones latest scribblings don't get published in that lofty tome.... Letters to Penthouse

Fack fack fack fack....
Date 3 with a girl...shit she is going to come over, I'm going to make a nice dinner, we are going to watch a nice movie....we will have sex.....and then she is going to ask it!
FRACK!
I'm just going to say that due to a nut under I can't have kids!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Fack fack fack fack....
Date 3 with a girl...shit she is going to come over, I'm going to make a nice dinner, we are going to watch a nice movie....we will have sex.....and then she is going to ask it!
FRACK!
I'm just going to say that due to a nut under I can't have kids!

That's okay....you're such a good cook and a wonderful person she'll just help you adopt 6 or 8! :P

BTW...police up your rubbers & hide the turkey baster! ;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~