shah269

WOW she was angry!

What if he had a piece of shit truck because he's too poor to afford anything else

I never said this was a logical theory. :P:ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

"Shallow, self centered, cold, selfish...."

Clearly you've got genes to good to keep to yourself Shah:D Stick to your guns mate, don't settle with a woman if she wants kids and you don't. Believe me, if you think she blew up you haven't seen anything until you tell a woman who thinks your up for kids that you're not interested. Keep being straight with them and you'll eventually find an adventure loving girl whos biological clock is digital.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

. Keep being straight with them and you'll eventually find an adventure loving girl whos biological clock is digital.

No he wont
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"Shallow, self centered, cold, selfish...."

Clearly you've got genes to good to keep to yourself Shah:D Stick to your guns mate, don't settle with a woman if she wants kids and you don't. Believe me, if you think she blew up you haven't seen anything until you tell a woman who thinks you're up for kids that you're not interested. Keep being straight with them and you'll eventually find an adventure loving girl whose biological clock is digital.

Thanks I greatly appreciate it!

As for the car, I wasn't showing off. I bought it and didn't tell anyone. It was just parked in the parking lot next to all the other cars and mini vans and well someone came in and asked..."Who bought that white car?" Well then I said "Oh yeah that is mine." And i gave the woman the keys, I was working on something. When I was done with my phone call I went out and well there were the hens standing around pecking the window and that's when the "where does the car seat go" comment appeared.

Oh well....such is life right? If it were easy it would be a quiet and very dull world. Still am surprised by the few nasty grams I got on facebook.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I think Shah is going to end up with an intelligent, beautiful woman. He's not going to settle for whomever thinks he's cute.

No he wont:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So you bought the Porsche?

No.
I went for a second hand certified pre owned 135I

My mechanic told me that the old VW was going to have some very expensive mechanical repairs in the near future which could set me back $3k (bushings were going bad, an oil leak was developing near the turbo and other issues).

So I made an offer on the 135I and due to it being a stick I got it for a very good price. About how much I would have paid for a well equipped stick shift, 2.0T VW.

Very nice car thus far, hates the snow, but very nice car. The old ladies in my complex have called it "sexy" but most of them remember when Nixon was still a Gerber Baby!
The younger ladies also have indicated that they think it's a nice car.
For me? It's just a new start. Where only 3 years ago I was paying north of $5k a year for another person's education, now I'm paying about the same for my enjoyment.

And I think it will be that way for a very long time to come. Trust...is a major thing to lose.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Yes he will. And if he doesn't, it's better than being in a shitty relationship. I think Shah is going to end up with an intelligent, beautiful woman. He's not going to settle for whomever thinks he's cute.

Will someone please notify Cocheese that Shah is using his account?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yes he will. And if he doesn't, it's better than being in a shitty relationship. I think Shah is going to end up with an intelligent, beautiful woman. He's not going to settle for whomever thinks he's cute.

Will someone please notify Cocheese that Shah is using his account?:|

The last three girls i dated were.
Sadly the last one lacked a univeristy education or a job so... [:/]

The one before her worked in NYC, had two masters, world traveler but lived in Brooklyn [:/]

The one before that was a stunning had a PhD and was from out west. She had to move back home because her mom fell and broke her hip. I helped her pack her stuff....that sucked [:/]

Brains do turn me on as much as looks do.

It's more selfish to bring children into a world where they'll be squished between limited job availability + dropping wages (seemingly competent labor in less expensive emerging markets and increased productivity do that) and increasing costs of living at the other (government intervention in the housing, education, and health care markets on behalf of corporatist interests does that).

Even if you're financially well-off enough to provide a middle class lifestyle for your children indefinitely, their reduced opportunities for self-actualization and progress beyond the odyssey years can't be good psychologically.

***What an awesome outlook! I wanna party with you sometime.

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

Male or female, it does work both ways with not wanting kids. I am a 29 y/o female who doesn't see myself ever having kids. I am just not a kid person. I am def the minority among my group of friends (mixed genders), but so be it. I have never had a date or potential relationship freak out on me about it, but I have had things end with guys before it got serious because it was an obvious deal breaker when it was brought up.
You say you were getting to the point of possibly becoming exclusive, but you thought it was too soon to have the kid card brought up. What/when would you have considered it a better time? I mean, i know its def not first date material or anything, but when should what you both want on that front be brought up for discussion?

It's more selfish to bring children into a world where they'll be squished between limited job availability + dropping wages (seemingly competent labor in less expensive emerging markets and increased productivity do that) and increasing costs of living at the other (government intervention in the housing, education, and health care markets on behalf of corporatist interests does that).

Even if you're financially well-off enough to provide a middle class lifestyle for your children indefinitely, their reduced opportunities for self-actualization and progress beyond the odyssey years can't be good psychologically.

***What an awesome outlook! I wanna party with you sometime.

Imagine if HIS parents felt that way! :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Male or female, it does work both ways with not wanting kids. I am a 29 y/o female who doesn't see myself ever having kids. I am just not a kid person. I am def the minority among my group of friends (mixed genders), but so be it. I have never had a date or potential relationship freak out on me about it, but I have had things end with guys before it got serious because it was an obvious deal breaker when it was brought up.
You say you were getting to the point of possibly becoming exclusive, but you thought it was too soon to have the kid card brought up. What/when would you have considered it a better time? I mean, i know its def not first date material or anything, but when should what you both want on that front be brought up for discussion?

Marry me!
No i'm serious!
Of all the girls I've dated in the past two years (about 20ish) only 1 did not want to have kids! [:/]

As for when to bring it up? I don't know? I've had it brought up on a first date....got screamed at. Had it brought up on the 4th month of seeing someone....got screamed at.

As a guy I'm in a no win situation. It's like picking up live land mines!

So many great dates so many amazing girls....but...the kid thing? [:/]

As for when to bring it up? I don't know? I've had it brought up on a first date....got screamed at. Had it brought up on the 4th month of seeing someone....got screamed at.

I've not been screamed at by a date. Somehow I think it is not the conversation topic which is inducing that reaction.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I've had that, too. It does run both directions.

Talked about it with my last boyfriend the day we met! Just another thing we found we had in common. B|
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Shah,
Plenty of people choose to not have kids. You're not alone in that. Don't most dating sites ask that question when you're completing their profiles? Perhaps you should stop setting yourself up for this to keep recurring? Join one of those sites. Also, as someone already said. If you're sure you don't want children. Save some sperm anyway, & get yourself tied.

Pil
I do clearly state in my profile I do not wish to have kids.
But it funny the moment I did. Wow. It was as if I had full blown coodies.
But that's online dating but in person when I meet a girl

Per my view I really do think the ladies do have the upper hand on this. Sure they have to deal with the hens of the angry momy club but once you get past that I'm sure there are more guys who don't want to have kids than girls who do.....

Shame because she was a very nice girl, well educated, had a job, looked very good and wanted to travel and explore the world...all things you can't really do with a kid or kids.

Why can't your travel with kids? My kids have been to 5 other countries with me or my ex. Seeing the world through a child's eye can actually enhance the experience.

... and now you have normiss to do that!

:P

:D