IanHarrop

A QR code test please

Hi all,

I sing in both a Barbershop Quartet and Chorus. Now let's be blunt - Barbershop is full of guys like me... over 50 and over weight... and the music is not as main stream as other music.

none the less we Barbershoppers need to market ourselves both to attract new members (old guys die off... attrition is a problem!) and our shows. To that end I have generated a QR code to include on our printed materials to make our information easier to find.

BUT I don't have a smartphone to test it.

Can someone scan this code with a smartphone and verify that it takes you to our website?

Thanks, Ian
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Sent it to one of my Barbershop buddies that has an Android phone, then had to send him a link to an app to read the codes... we'll see how teachable old Barbershoppers are!

I may eventually have to get a phone that does more than just let me talk.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy