shah269

What is wrong with engineers? Shooting a dead horse.

Just because a man wants to drive his biology into a woman, doesn't mean he wants to have kids.:P

Amen brother ;-) well put.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Just because a man wants to drive his biology into a woman, doesn't mean he wants to have kids.:P

True, but too often that is the result. [:/] unless great PAINS are taken to absolutely prevent this.

I'm not sure why Shah has not taken this step yet. Unless it is that he prefers to roll the dice. :S:P and then, when he knocks some poor gal up, it will give him something more to complain about. ;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I <3 my nuts and maybe one day I will trust again. I almost had kids with my x wife thank god I didn't
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I

When they fix humans, it's not the same as when they fix the dog next door. You get to keep your nuts. :P

He mouths off constantly about not wanting kids, then says "maybe" "IF".:S:S:S
There is very little in these posts of his that is redeeming. Very little that indicates Husbandly or fatherly qualities. Very litte that would indicate a fit and proper "teacher"

But who knows his IRL persona might just be something different.
I sincerely hope so,
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I couldn't help but feel not only happy for the mom but just downright sad for the field. Engineering...where ill tempered foul mouthed refrigerator's with zero interpersonal skills go to feel as if they were head cheer leader!

Wait. Aren't you an engineer?

Do you enjoy shaking pom poms?

+1

Projection.

I hope one day you find your perfect woman.

Thank you, I've come close! A few times.
The one that had the two masters......god she was amazing!

As for engineering chicks.......odds are it won't be oen of them. Saw one today talking to her friend about weight loss while eating cookies.

That hurt my brain.

WTF is NSEF?

I give you a great picture of some EPIC tits...and all you can think of is....."what does NSEF mean? Did he mean NSFW?"

God engineers! I mean really!
Not even TITS! EPIC FREAKING TITS will make them stop asking dumb questions that make you want to beat them to death with a keyboard!

Not quite.

I'm actually intelligent enough to know what you meant.
Your college level communication skills just continue to floor me in that you would have the audacity to point out how much engineers have something "wrong" with them.
While most of us engineers clearly do not.

I'm also intelligent enough to know better than to click on ANY links you provide. No matter who's network I'm on, as well as where in the network I actually am. I would prefer to not populate the logs on the content scanners, the CALEA servers, nor the web filters. Or simply put myself on a non-traceable connection.
;)

For every time an engineer answers a question with another question.....I will go out and kill one random cute animal!
I will start with the engineers, dog, cat or ferret

That's it! I got it! Why I HATE ENGINEERS!
They never give you an answer, they just give you another question.

Try it next time.
Ask one of them what they want to have for lunch.
Odds are they will ask "Well what do we have for lunch?"

How about you STFU and just say yes!

Example, my brother.
Me "Let's put our money together and get our parents a nice 4 day cruise."

Engineer Brother "What do you think our parents want for Christmas?"

Me "Well I'm not so sure about your culture but in the one I'm familiar with usually you tend to surprise people with gifts that they usually can't afford to get themselves or just haven't had the chance to get yet."

EB "So where do you think they want to go?"

Me "Yeah your right, you know what.....forget I mentioned it! I'll just guy our step father another set of wool hiking socks and mom some sort of gift certificate to TJmax."

EB "Are you sure TJmax is the best........."

Me "I'm sorry someone has just walked into my office with a loaded weapon and I think I'll use it to off myself rather than continue this debate."

My boss has a set of questions to distinguish between real nerds(engineers) and wannabes, I don't remember all of them but some are:

Q: How many programming languages do you know?
wannabe: ugh, C and Java.
real nerd: Does X86-Assembly & ARM-Assembly count as different language? Do you count esoteric languages? etc.

Q: Which is better, Star Wars or Star Trek?
wannabe: um, Star Wars?
real nerd: The Original Series or the modern version? Original trilogy or the modern movies?

and so on.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Try it next time.
Ask one of them what they want to have for lunch.
Odds are they will ask "Well what do we have for lunch?"

How about you STFU and just say yes!

I don't think "yes" is the correct response for the above question, but what do I know? I see a huge difference between Star Trek:Enterprise, Star Trek:Deep Space Nine, Star Trek:The Next Generation, the original Star Trek, and Star Wars.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

> Just curious, do you actually skydive?

Are you kidding? With all those stuck up women who are used to being fawned over by the 20 guys on the DZ all trying to hit on her? And the men are even worse! All those guys who answer questions with questions:

"Hey, wanna do a two way?"
"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"What canopy should I get?"
"Well - what are you jumping now and how many jumps do you have on it?"

"How's it going?"
"OK, how's it going with you?"

And the old RW guys who squeeze their fat bellies into those floppy suits! And those 4-way people with the gay useless booties and matching $1000 helmets. And the freeflyer fashion plates who have more metal in their faces than a big American SUV. Shah would sooner tear his own eyes out, or go out and kill a random cute animal, than deal with those losers.

> Just curious, do you actually skydive?

Are you kidding? With all those stuck up women who are used to being fawned over by the 20 guys on the DZ all trying to hit on her? And the men are even worse! All those guys who answer questions with questions:

"Hey, wanna do a two way?"
"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"What canopy should I get?"
"Well - what are you jumping now and how many jumps do you have on it?"

"How's it going?"
"OK, how's it going with you?"

And the old RW guys who squeeze their fat bellies into those floppy suits! And those 4-way people with the gay useless booties and matching $1000 helmets. And the freeflyer fashion plates who have more metal in their faces than a big American SUV. Shah would sooner tear his own eyes out, or go out and kill a random cute animal, than deal with those losers.

I hope you don't write the Chamber of Commerce brochure for the local DZ! You're supposed to sugar-coat those descriptions ...not lay out the ugly truth like that. :D (That was pretty dam accurate!)