Marinus

Winter is Coming

Come down here to Central Florida..... the high today was 86.....we got Mickey for the kids and Deland, Sebastian and Z-Hills for the big kids. ;)
I don't remember too many days in the winter that require you to wear more than a sweatshirt under your jumpsuit!

Fear is the thief of dreams.....

Today, I had to decide which pair of sandals I was going to wear to work with my shorts. It was horrible, be glad you don't have the drama I have in my life every morning!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

60 is too cold for a T shirt. It's an acceptable temperature in spring. Anything over 70 is considered warm here. 85 and up is considered tropical, 100 and over apocalyptic.

60 is most certainly not too cold for T-shirts. I wear them year round, the only long sleeve shirts I wear are dress shirts. Just have to throw a coat (and hat, since I have really short hair) on when it gets below 50 or so.

just in time for my course.... This is a Stark warning to the weather gods (1 of the 7) that this winter better be a fucking good one ...O.K?

I've 2 reasons to believe you're a crypto GoT fan boy:o What course are you going to do?

Bwhaaaa
I'm doing an All Terrain ski course with http://www.snoworks.com/

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Come down here to Central Florida..... the high today was 86.....we got Mickey for the kids and Deland, Sebastian and Z-Hills for the big kids. ;)
I don't remember too many days in the winter that require you to wear more than a sweatshirt under your jumpsuit!

86 - wtf is that in Christian units?

(.)Y(.)

Coming?
It's not even breathing heavy here.
Mid 80's. Humid.
Skittles would love it.
:P

Man.. and to think for me mid-twenties is already uncomfortably warm.

Come to think of it, I prefer girls in their mid-twenties instead of their mid-eighties too.

(Skymama will probably ban me for this, but it's worth it :))
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Man.. and to think for me mid-twenties is already uncomfortably warm.

Come to think of it, I prefer girls in their mid-twenties instead of their mid-eighties too.

(Skymama will probably ban me for this, but it's worth it :))

Why? Is she in her eighties?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Skymama will probably ban me for this, but it's worth it

Why? At my age, I don't think I'd want a man in his 80's either!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I live in south Texas. What's this "winter" thing you're talking about?

Agreed, though we did have that cold front come through the other day. It went down to 60 F at night.

It's a beautiful 82F (27-28C) day here in my backyard just north of Corpus Christi.
Killing threads since 2004.

Not quite winter here yet :D still pretty ok as far as i am concerned Last years it was -15oC at new year during the night and have jumped in the winter here at 10k to -40. Would say compared to some places we escape things to a certain degree yes it can be wet cloudy and miserable which is why i have other hobbies.

Last year i went to the Borders car rally in the pissing rain and it was fun taking pictures.Friend wants to do Buchallie Etive in Glen Coe done it last year myself only took 2 hours but my recovery might not happen quick enough as Its not one i would want to take someone when it snows as there is a due to Avalanches. Have a new set of crampons to try out :D if i can get my leather boots on (unlikely just now )[:/]

That and my photography combine and well makes up for shit months of weather not that i am fit to jump just now :D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

We're used to them making no sense:P

Hmmm, from where did we ever get our English system of measurements?:):P

Still doesn't explain your diminutive gallons.

Thought it was a hat size in Texus

(.)Y(.)

Not to derail this thread, but....Got to admit, the US system of measurement is off the wall...Feet, inches, yards, gallons... but don't the Europeans still drink "pints"... why don't hey call it a .2 liter or something? :P

Dont forget thier propensity to weigh x amount of fat ass in stones:ph34r: