linnths

Please help us win a huge competition! We'll win 30.000USD to use for tunnelcamps etc..

I vote 2-3 times a day.

But I think you should keep the thread (and us) entertained by posting cool pics of you girls skydiving, cooking, singing in the rain, whatever. Prove us you are fun girls and you should get more votes :)

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Voted again. You seem to get one vote per day.

I vote 2-3 times a day.

If I vote more than one time in a row, the number for the total votes does not increment upward after my first vote. So somehow it knows that it's the same person in the same session.

I'm do my very best and try to find some fun pictures;) I don' neccesarily think the orphan's will make a difference in this campaign: the question the participants are asked is "if you and your friend got this money, what would you get better at?"
So we answered freeflying;) we'll just hope for the best. Really appreciate your help!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: Holy shit..what a ride!

....aaand one final to show you why we need this price ;) Not exactly an impressive exit!

The skiing however, is better ;)
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting: Holy shit..what a ride!

Voted.

If you can´t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ;)

Or change your signature line so that it gives the voting link - we are guys, we can find buttons. :)

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

We can even make things clicky! (just push button, even if you don't speak Norwegian) :P

(Of course, we have this amazing ability and mad computer skillz because we compulsory click on things - like the 'Get Markup Help' above our little reply window. We even know how to scroll all the way down on a page!) ;)

If only we were a bit more modest and sensitive... :)

:)

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...

Thank you guys! We're back at place number 4! Don't forget to vote every day ;) And maybe even share the link on facebook if you're feeling super generous! ;)

Igor!!! How are you doing?! So nice to hear from you :)))

You guys are amazing!! Keep voting people, Inga and I are forever greatful for all of the energy you have put in this. I'm speachless!

Vote here! :)
http://konkurranse.straksklar.no/suggestions/895

Thanks, and I hope you're good down there :)

We're back at number 4! :)

Vote here! :)
http://konkurranse.straksklar.no/suggestions/895