JohnMitchell

Whatcha thankful for this year?

Me, I got my arm in a damn sling and won't jump for half a year, but other than that, I've got it pretty good. Beautiful wife, great kids, and about 20 people coming over for dinner today. How's your Thanksgiving shaping up, and what are you thankful for this year?

As always, a special thanks to all the men and women, far from home, serving in our military today.:)

As always Im thankful for my two amazing and beautiful daughters!! Im thankful that Im surrounded by friends and family that truly love me for the person i am.

This year i have to say Im thankful that i found my way into skydiving!! Jumping has helped me get my head straight and deal with the stresses of life. Im also thankful for the AMAZING friends Ive made already because of skydiving.Its only my first season but already, I feel like these people will be a part of me forever.
Wait , I pull what first?

Definitely blessed beyond my wildest expectations...incredible wife of 25 years, great family, job, home, good health and hobbies that really make me feel ALIVE!
My old pastor used to say "I'd rather be here than the finest hospital in the country!". That always helped to remind me of how fortunate I really am.
Fear is the thief of dreams.....

First off, happy turkey day to all you yanks!!

I am grateful that 13 years of working my ass off now means I'm able to buy a little slice of heaven... Just put a cheeky offer on a place and I'm eagerly awaiting to see if it's accepted.

Been a really tough but also a pretty amazing year :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Just put a cheeky offer on a place and I'm eagerly awaiting to see if it's accepted.

Is it in Seattle? :)

:D:D

It's in a gorgeous medieval village between Monaco and Italy. :)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss