futuredivot

And the ladies win 14-3

Yesterday I-40 West from Asheville, NC to Nashville, TN that was the gal to guy count of drivers blocking traffic in the left hand lane.
I didn't count near larger towns where people were jockeying for position
Come on chickas, pas or get over.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

You think that's bad? You should check out the traffic where I'm living now. You know that joke about the lines on the road just being a suggestion? Here, they're just decoration! And everyone does stupid stuff -- gender doesn't matter. Actually, it's usually the guys crowding into that "parking" lane, when they know they'll have to get back over into the one moving lane before they even have a chance to pass anyone. :S>:(

On the other hand, I do feel your pain. Been trying to teach my sister for years that if she isn't going faster than the cars in the lane to her right, she should get over. Hasn't sunk in yet. [:/]

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

You think that's bad? You should check out the traffic where I'm living now. You know that joke about the lines on the road just being a suggestion? Here, they're just decoration! And everyone does stupid stuff -- gender doesn't matter. Actually, it's usually the guys crowding into that "parking" lane, when they know they'll have to get back over into the one moving lane before they even have a chance to pass anyone. :S>:(

On the other hand, I do feel your pain. Been trying to teach my sister for years that if she isn't going faster than the cars in the lane to her right, she should get over. Hasn't sunk in yet. [:/]

I LOVED driving there, didnt drive where you are but I did in the old city, it was BEDLEM :D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

As a woman, I take exception to that stereotype.

I never hang out in the left lane. I almost always drive faster that the rest of the traffic.:$ However, if there is a stretch where I can move to the right, I will. In other words I only drive in the left lane in order to overtake other cars.

I find that the dawdlers in the left lane are almost alway busy with some other thing. Usually the phone, or a car full of distractions (kids, friends, balloons etc...) Sex has nothing to do with it (unless that is what they're distracted with :P

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I never hang out in the left lane. I almost always drive faster that the rest of the traffic.:$ However, if there is a stretch where I can move to the right, I will. In other words I only drive in the left lane in order to overtake other cars.

I find that the dawdlers in the left lane are almost alway busy with some other thing. Usually the phone, or a car full of distractions (kids, friends, balloons etc...) Sex has nothing to do with it (unless that is what they're distracted with :P

Maybe they are just traveling at thew speed LIMIT;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Maybe they are just traveling at thew speed LIMIT;)

I wish [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Maybe they are just traveling at the speed LIMIT;)

Speed limit...that's how fast the car will GO right??:$

If you say so "govenah" ;)
That's what ALL cars should have a speed govenor, or maybe an idiot limitter
Stick a swab in you gob, reads your IQ, Booze level Macho BS level and PMS level, if any are too high (or low in thec case of things like IQ) it wont start:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Maybe they are just traveling at the speed LIMIT;)

Speed limit...that's how fast the car will GO right??:$

If you say so "govenah" ;)

That's what ALL cars should have a speed govenor, or maybe an idiot limitter
Stick a swab in you gob, reads your IQ, Booze level Macho BS level and PMS level, if any are too high (or low in thec case of things like IQ) it wont start:D:D:D

Yeah but I HAVE MADD SKILLZ! :P:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'll actually sit in the left lane behind them and just ride the horn until they move over... something about inturrupting their phone conversation or something like that seems to work every time.;)

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'll actually sit in the left lane behind them and just ride the horn until they move over... something about inturrupting their phone conversation or something like that seems to work every time.;)

I did that one time. The guy wasn't on the phone, he just didn't want to move over. I just rode the horn for maybe 15 seconds before he gave up and moved over. Swerved back behind me as soon as I passed him, so I stomped the gas and flipped him off and I was gone.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I did that one time. The guy wasn't on the phone, he just didn't want to move over. I just rode the horn for maybe 15 seconds before he gave up and moved over. Swerved back behind me as soon as I passed him, so I stomped the gas and flipped him off and I was gone.

That's usually about the time I see a squirrel run across the road and have to brake check... I mean hit the brakes real quick.;)>:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

How sad is it that I have not signed on to this site in several YEARS & this is the first post that jumped out at me???

Sad I tell ya, so very sad...

Dude! Where have you been!?! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How sad is it that I have not signed on to this site in several YEARS & this is the first post that jumped out at me???

Sad I tell ya, so very sad...

Dude! Where have you been!?! B|

Away from us!:D