oldwomanc6

Curious About Cows.

In Reply To
I apologise for not responding sooner, I've been working cattle.

That period in time was just pretty good for me. I don't know about anyone else but I enjoyed it.

Chuck

Funny that you would respond to me with that answer tonight.

Mike and I were sitting in the hot tub, and my goodness, the cows were going nuts all around us. Sounded like distress everywhere. Is it mating season? I know it is for the deer, so this was the conclusion that we made.

This is So. Md. so I'm sure that wolves aren't an issue, :P and I've not heard of cayotes being an issue here. We have lived here for 10 yrs, and have never heard the cows so worked up before.

Did we interpret the sounds correctly?

I'm posting this new in order to not hijack a serious thread with what is a fluff kind of a question. I don't know the farmers, and obviously don't know squat about livestock (except that women aren't ;-)

thanks

lisa

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Mike and I were sitting in the hot tub,

We have lived here for 10 yrs, and have never heard the cows so worked up before.

thanks

lisa

Can they see you in the Hot Tub?

It mightbe Bovine, Hootin anda hollerin:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

In Reply To
I apologise for not responding sooner, I've been working cattle.

That period in time was just pretty good for me. I don't know about anyone else but I enjoyed it.

Chuck

Funny that you would respond to me with that answer tonight.

Mike and I were sitting in the hot tub, and my goodness, the cows were going nuts all around us. Sounded like distress everywhere. Is it mating season? I know it is for the deer, so this was the conclusion that we made.

This is So. Md. so I'm sure that wolves aren't an issue, :P and I've not heard of cayotes being an issue here. We have lived here for 10 yrs, and have never heard the cows so worked up before.

Did we interpret the sounds correctly?

I'm posting this new in order to not hijack a serious thread with what is a fluff kind of a question. I don't know the farmers, and obviously don't know squat about livestock (except that women aren't ;-)

thanks

lisa

Perhaps LISAH might have some input into this phenomenon:ph34r:

Stupid cows. Again, they were going moo-nuts.

There were geese flying overhead, making quite a bit of noise. The cows (on all sides) started losing it. Even the dogs were making noise.

Ok, waiting for the grief about the cow noise, but, holy crap, if you could hear them, you would cover your ears, and wonder, too! :P

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9