skymama

Stupid Glitter!

Thats strange... Lat time I got glitter on me, I wasnt opening cards!

That's really not surprising.

Was he at one of those all-male reviews again? :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Thats strange... Lat time I got glitter on me, I wasnt opening cards!

That's really not surprising.

Was he at one of those all-male reviews again? :P

Not quite :P

There is glitter in the bondage room now?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i hate that stores start stocking christmas shit in august. at the beginning of december i went into walmart to get timers and green extension cords and they were sold out and not getting any more in. why can't we have one holiday at a time? christmas starts in my house when santa appears at the end of the macy's thankgiving day parade.

i hate that stupid fucking goelfyourself site where you put your face on dancing elves and forward it to people. i saw it last year and this year i've had a ass full of it. its stupid and its not funny.

i also hate yard inflatables. its windy here and they never stand up right. the kids love them so we have them, but i still hate them.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

this is probably an urban legend, but i'll tell it anyway. a woman was running late for her gyno appointment, so she just grabbed a wet rag from the counter to give herself a quick cleanup. she was confused when the doctor commented that she went out of her way preparing for the exam. when she got home she realized that one of her kids had used that rag to clean up glitter.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Glitter
The Chimpmunk song
Fruitcake

Anyone have anything else to add?

Merry f'ing Christmas. :P

How can anyone dislike fruitcake? It's dried fruits(=sweets) wrapped in cake dough. Sugar and fat! How can anyone dislike that? Our instincts tell us to like it. Weird, it must be some sort of campaigning. I will never understand americans, I guess.

I don't like the f-ing dry turkey, I'd much rather eat traditional norwegian dried, salted & steamed mutton, but my parents don't like it.

Oh, and the fact that Santa has stopped visiting my house. I must be a really, really bad girl.

:(
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Ugh, I hate getting Christmas cards that have glitter on them! There's glitter on my desk, jeans, keyboard and face now. >:(

Glitter wrapping paper sucks too, it takes forever to sweep it all up. I think if you send a card or present with glitter on it, that it's really a passive-agressive sign that you don't like that person!

Let's make a thread about what sucks about Christmas. I'll start:

Glitter
The Chimpmunk song
Fruitcake

Anyone have anything else to add?

Merry f'ing Christmas. :P

you mean like this post?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3083396;search_string=glitter%20girl;#3083396

still finding that crap around.

Ugh, I hate getting Christmas cards that have glitter on them! There's glitter on my desk, jeans, keyboard and face now. >:(

I just opened a glitter card at the office. :S Why would anyone choose a card with glitter all over it? Can you imagine how the room looks where the cards were prepared?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Can you imagine how the room looks where the cards were prepared?

That would be a horrible working condition. If that doesn't fall under a Worker's Comp violation, it should! :P:ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That would be a horrible working condition. If that doesn't fall under a Worker's Comp violation, it should! :P:ph34r:

Abolutely! I just hand addressed 699 Christmas cards at work. I'd refuse to do it if they were glitter cards.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Abolutely! I just hand addressed 699 Christmas cards at work. I'd refuse to do it if they were glitter cards.
you need to buy a printer Jen;):D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?