skymama

Stupid Glitter!

Ugh, I hate getting Christmas cards that have glitter on them! There's glitter on my desk, jeans, keyboard and face now. >:(

Glitter wrapping paper sucks too, it takes forever to sweep it all up. I think if you send a card or present with glitter on it, that it's really a passive-agressive sign that you don't like that person!

Let's make a thread about what sucks about Christmas. I'll start:

Glitter
The Chimpmunk song
Fruitcake

Anyone have anything else to add?

Merry f'ing Christmas. :P

People that bitch for no real reason.

I mean - comne on - Glitter is THAT annoying?
:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

When I saw the title I was wondering how you got covered in stripperdust

Me too.

All someone needs to do is send one of those body lotion scented cards and she'll have a hard time proving she wasn't at the club.

Anyone good with photo manipulation? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

ya, no shit - I LOVE FRUITCAKE... send it to me! :D

Then again, I love mince meat pie too :o

You'd all hate to be around me during the hoildays - I play christmas music 24/7 (yes, even the chipmunk song), have those stupid bell earrings/necklaces and have lights up all over the place at my desk at work. We don't have any outlets on the outside of our house (yet), so no annoying inflatable stuff... but just wait until next year! :ph34r:

This is my favorite time of year, I love the holidays and love annoying the crap out of people who 'bah humbug' it!

Like I said, you'd all hate to be around me this time of year :P

Arianna Frances

This is my favorite time of year, I love the holidays and love annoying the crap out of people who 'bah humbug' it!

Oh, I love Christmas. I listen to the 24 hour Christmas music station (except the annoying songs :P), have a Christmas shirt that I've worn, sent out cards, decorated every room, etc. I just hate glitter. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just opened a card with glitter here at the office. Now my black jacket and pants are sparkling. >:(

But just think of the mess that the person who sends those cards have to deal with? >:(

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

The best part, in the card was a bunch of confetti, not just any confetti, sparkly metallic confetti so that when he opened it it would fall out everywhere.

One specific .commer (no names) did that shit to me. I was on my way to work, picked up my mail, opened the card, and what do you know? All this fucking confetti went EVERYWHERE... I had it in my clothes, in my purse, on the seats and floor of my car... I was NOT happy. My birthday was in February and still to this day I can't get all that damn confetti out of my car...

Just so she knows - paybacks are a bitch...

I'm with you skymama... Glitter sucks.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Ugh, I hate getting Christmas cards that have glitter on them! There's glitter on my desk, jeans, keyboard and face now. >:(

Glitter wrapping paper sucks too, it takes forever to sweep it all up. I think if you send a card or present with glitter on it, that it's really a passive-agressive sign that you don't like that person!

Glitter
The Chimpmunk song
Fruitcake

Hey, I agree with you about the chipmunk song (and grandma run over by the reindeer) and disgusting fruitcake, but GLITTER CAN BE GOOD

You know it's been a good night when you wake up to take your morning piss and there is gliiter on your dick ;);););)!
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

:D

Yes!

And also, why I don't subscribe to the newspaper. It gets black ink EVERYWHERE.

OK, what sucks about Christmas: The commercials. It ruins my freelance television-viewing experience. I DVR most of the time, but once in a while I go wild and watch something right when it's on!:o
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I dated a guy one time that was OCD about stuff, but was in denial in a major way. I used to move the CDs around (out of their alphabetical order) and watch him twitch and try not to show it as he was hurriedly putting them back in their 'place'

I'm probably one of THE most self-aware people you'd ever meet and I'm completely fine with my OCD-tendencies. Billy does the same thing once in a while only b/c he finds it completely amusing and charming. And once I see the obvious infraction and head toward it, he giggles and gets up and fixes it himself. So, I decided to keep him. He gets me.B|

(He's actually been really good for me in that department. I don't much care anymore about 1/2 the things that used to bother me. He makes me see how effing silly it is.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Glitter
The Chimpmunk song
Fruitcake

UUUUUUUUUUUUH.........Skymama's fiesty B| Me likey :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of