mdrejhon

Outing Jumpers on dropzone.com ... Who's been outed!?

Who has ever officially outed themself on dropzone.com?

I know the following:

myself (obviously!)
skydiverbrian (example)
narcimund (marriage announcement) (retired?)
Keith (here) (retired)
labrys (here)
SkyDaemon (here) (retired)
britboynz (here)
freakyrat (here)
A_Hansen (here) (retired)
4WayXena (here)

I know there's several others, it's such a scavenger hunt searching dropzone.com .... Your turn!

I know there's several others, it's such a scavenger hunt searching dropzone.com .... Your turn!

I just hope no one gets outed who doesn't want to be outed!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just hope no one gets outed who doesn't want to be outed!

Agreed. The thread title seemed to imply people someone being outed by others, not people outing themselves. I wish society were such that a person could always feel comfortable being open about him/herself; but unfortunately, that's not the case. That being so, being open about one's sexuality should always be a choice made by the person him/herself, and not by others.

Who has ever officially outed themself on dropzone.com?

I know the following:

myself (obviously!)
skydiverbrian (example)
narcimund (marriage announcement) (retired?)
Keith (here) (retired)
labrys (here)
SkyDaemon (here) (retired)
britboynz (here)
freakyrat (here)
A_Hansen (here) (retired)
4WayXena (here)

BlueEyedMonster
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Who cares? Why do you feel the need to publicly announce your sexual preference? Since it's not supposed to matter relevant to how people are treated, then there shouldn't be any need to go around bragging about it.

HEY EVERYONE! I'M HETEROSEXUAL!!!

Phew, there, I'm glad I got that out into the open.

BlueEyedMonster

Link to the original post please --
we don't wanna out people who don't want to be outed.
Till then, uncited names will be presumed heterosexual ;)

HEY EVERYONE! I'M HETEROSEXUAL!!!

Phew, there, I'm glad I got that out into the open.

Hey everyone! I'm a guy. I'm not a POPS yet. I'm a deaf skydiver. For those who announce they're girls, there's a Women Only forum. For those who want to say they're deaf, they can go to Skydivers with Disabilities forum. Some of us do want to announce sexuality, too. Or that they're a Native American. We don't have a Gay Skydivers Forum here on dropzone.com but that's okay -- a few Gay Threads is fine with me. :)
Those who know me, I don't really show off my sexuality at the dropzone, except for the small circle logo patch on my jumpsuit. But that doesn't mean we're a top secret group. :)

Who cares? Why do you feel the need to publicly announce your sexual preference? Since it's not supposed to matter relevant to how people are treated, then there shouldn't be any need to go around bragging about it.

Because people like being different and part of cliques.

And historically/traditionally persecuted groups typically revel in their modern freedom from persecution.

It's the same reason there is "(Insert Demograpic Here) History Month."

The sum total is White heteros need to STFU and go to work. I know, I'm one of them.

>Why do you feel the need to publicly announce your sexual preference?

Same reason skydivers "feel the need" to publicly announce that they're on a bigway, or that they got their A license, or that they met a new woman, or they're going to a party.

BlueEyedMonster

Link to the original post please --
we don't wanna out people who don't want to be outed.
Till then, uncited names will be presumed heterosexual ;)

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=653390;search_string=fruit;#653390
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

isn't there the swedish dogbite boy ?

Me? Errrr

Sorry, but you must cite an earlier posting, else you are presumed hetero.:P

Johnny Marko is a self proclaimed shirt lifter :)

Still don't fully understand that one...but sure :)
Shirts used to have "tails" on the back (back longer than the front) so in order to gain easy unobstructed access the shirt needed to be lifted. So i suppose "shirt lifter" would only work for "pitchers" not "catchers":ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Johnny Marko is a self proclaimed shirt lifter :)

Still don't fully understand that one...but sure :)
Shirts used to have "tails" on the back (back longer than the front) so in order to gain easy unobstructed access the shirt needed to be lifted. So i suppose "shirt lifter" would only work for "pitchers" not "catchers":ph34r::ph34r:

Then I am a...TMI...pretty sure I said it somewhere else though :P

Another winner. Surprised I've never noticed him even back to Rainbow Boogie 2006 days.

There's several people who have declared themselves as bi and trans, but those posts are somewhat unclear... Plus, there are closeted people who actually come to Rainbow Boogie (including a DZO of a North American dropzone)

But I found quite a few clear ones, and know they're out elsewhere. Come on, all of you can do better! ;)
Here is plenty more:

BlueEyedMonster (here)
maggott (here)
Jayruss (here)
JohnnyMarko (here)