masterrig

Col. Potter has passed away...

So long, Mr. Morgan and thanks for the memories and for M.A.S.H.

Chuck

And for Dragnet! He went back a long way! He was always worth watching...whatever he was in.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Chuck

And for Dragnet! He went back a long way! He was always worth watching...whatever he was in.

He also appeared in a couple episodes of 'Gunsmoke'. The man was a remarkable actor. If, he was in it... it was good.

Chuck

Chuck

He also appeared in a couple episodes of 'Gunsmoke'. The man was a remarkable actor. If, he was in it... it was good.

Chuck

and he played the piano player in "Frankie and Johnny" with Elivs
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Chuck

Chuck

I sure didn't know that!

Chuck

I think he also appeared in the original "How The West Was Won."

Great actor. Only dark mark on his career was he went to jail several years ago for beating his wife...I think he was in his late 70's or his 80's when that happened.
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail

Chuck

Does anyone remember his first appearance on MASH when he guest starred as a crazy Colonel who tried to Court Martial Pierce? Still laugh when I think of him dancing out of the courtroom!
It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

I think he also appeared in the original "How The West Was Won."

Great actor. Only dark mark on his career was he went to jail several years ago for beating his wife...I think he was in his late 70's or his 80's when that happened.

Prosecutors dropped the charges after the 82-year-old actor completed a six-month domestic violence counseling program

Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Morgan#Personal_life_and_death
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Prosecutors dropped the charges after the 82-year-old actor completed a six-month domestic violence counseling program

Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Morgan#Personal_life_and_death

Thanks for the cite. I didn't even remember him being in the Apple Dumpling Gang. That was a classic movie...makes me want to watch some old Don Knotts movies now.
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail

Chuck

Does anyone remember his first appearance on MASH when he guest starred as a crazy Colonel who tried to Court Martial Pierce? Still laugh when I think of him dancing out of the courtroom!

He was a Major General and there was some racial parody involved with that segment.

BTW: He was also in the movie, "Patton."
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

He was a Major General and there was some racial parody involved with that segment.

Yes, but was he the very model of a modern Major General?
It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

Yes, but was he the very model of a modern Major General?

It was a sitcom. I doubt anything was very much the model for...
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.