CloudyHead

need new facebook friends

Just curious ... how does work stalk someone if you don't have your information public and you don't "friend" them?

Let me give you an example. My seventeen year old niece doesn't let her mother on her facebook. She and i are talking about her university options. I am trying to convince her to come to Canada (from UK) but her parents don't want her that far away. Her mother (my sister) is of course on my facebook so she can see that I am responding to her status update. By clicking on it she can see the whole conversation.
Lucky's boss doesn't need to be friends with anyone. She just needs to find a friend of Lucky's with loose privacy settings and they can look through that window and see her nakid smoking a bong with a Chinese industrial espionage team.

Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner. One of my good friends has a friend who was working on this project and it was easy as that too get into some of my info and pics through one of my former FB friends who had everything wide open. I wasn't reported but I have no idea if there were any screen grabs, etc.
Always be kinder than you feel.

I was in the same boat! I thought we all pissed you off somehow.... I've challenged myself to a week off of facebook, so expect a request from me next week :P

I deleted you off of my FB list because you didnt come and vist :P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Last year I had to delete almost everyone except blood relations/childhood friends from my Facebook when my employer started checking into everyone's social networking accounts.

I wondered why you deleted me, now I feel better! :ph34r:

OMG! I posted before I did it to everyone why I had to bail. Now I feel bad!! I thought everyone knew work was stalking us. :(

I was in the same boat! I thought we all pissed you off somehow.... I've challenged myself to a week off of facebook, so expect a request from me next week :P

B|B|B| I was thinking about you!!

I deleted you off of my FB list because you didnt come and vist :P

I wondered why you deleted me, too :P

On a side note, I do want to visit. However, I'm saving for grad school, so trips are limited.

Just curious ... how does work stalk someone if you don't have your information public and you don't "friend" them?

Let me give you an example. My seventeen year old niece doesn't let her mother on her facebook. She and i are talking about her university options. I am trying to convince her to come to Canada (from UK) but her parents don't want her that far away. Her mother (my sister) is of course on my facebook so she can see that I am responding to her status update. By clicking on it she can see the whole conversation.
Lucky's boss doesn't need to be friends with anyone. She just needs to find a friend of Lucky's with loose privacy settings and they can look through that window and see her nakid smoking a bong with a Chinese industrial espionage team.

Ding, Ding, Ding. We have a winner. One of my good friends has a friend who was working on this project and it was easy as that too get into some of my info and pics through one of my former FB friends who had everything wide open. I wasn't reported but I have no idea if there were any screen grabs, etc.

Ugh ... I can see how that can happen. I have been deleting stuff from my Facebook over the past few weeks; a couple of hundred "friends" gone ... and I keep using that "Unfriend" feature every day; few hundred pictures gone too ... and about to go delete a few more :)

Be careful what you wish for...

Last year I had to delete almost everyone except blood relations/childhood friends from my Facebook when my employer started checking into everyone's social networking accounts.

The stuff skydivers say/post just couldn't be seen by my ultra conservative employer.

I wondered what happened to you.

Now, I'm like "f it". Fire me.

:):):)

"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Pretty easy to solver here in Alberta.

Like the ASPA page... the Eden North, Edmonton Skydive, Skydive Big Sky pages etc.

Find people that you know at those dropzones and do the friend requests. You have to have met people at dropzone here.

I have over 400 FB friends... most are skydivers, the great majority from Alberta.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I deleted you off of my FB list because you didn't come and vist :P

and you never even added me :( i am so heartbroken you added that tart Tony :D:D:D

Think mostly UK jumpers and friends, Funnily enough or perhaps not Bolas and Andyc are there as well as slack drawers Shropshire :ph34r::D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

VB is getting deleted as quickly as he was friended :p

not quick enough, i can STILL send you abusive messages!

:D:D:D

ive just seen these you bitch!!! lol
Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

VB is getting deleted as quickly as he was friended :p

not quick enough, i can STILL send you abusive messages!

:D:D:D

ive just seen these you bitch!!! lol

took you darn long enough! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Ugh ... I can see how that can happen. I have been deleting stuff from my Facebook over the past few weeks; a couple of hundred "friends" gone ... and I keep using that "Unfriend" feature every day; few hundred pictures gone too ... and about to go delete a few more :)

Unfortunately, from what I've heard/read lately about Facebook's less than stellar "security" features, I've been refusing to allow some pics to be posted of me. I even refused my salon's request to put some special occasion hair/make up pics up they took of me over the summer. I felt bad, the pics of their work was awesome, but I just didn't want anyone who I am not personally associated with seeing into my life like that.

Double-edged sword with keeping in touch... UGH. [:/]

virginburner will add you. He is friends with ALL the skydivers of facebook :D

OMG! that's SO true! we were friends before I even got on dropzone.com. I figured out we were friends & wouldnt tell him who I was till he guessed :D took him a while too.

yea-yea, you guys are all just jealous! :P

but it's true, out of the 2930 people in my friendslist, maybe 10% are non-jumpers. and that is probably around the number of people i've met.

but i wouldnt sweat it. i've met a lot of good friends on here first too, so why not over on FB!?

i like playing online-games a lot too on ps3, went out to a party or other stuff with some of them folks as well. how else do you meet new people these days!? i dont like hanging out in bars a lot anymore or go clubbing.

sheesh, i'm getting old! :|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I guess I'm remembered from events easily because of my extremely professional behavior.

Well yeah...that AND you're usually the only tattooed skinny midget with a cowboy hat, passed out drunk before 9pm.

...Not that there's anything WRONG with that! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I guess I'm remembered from events easily because of my extremely professional behavior.

Well yeah...that AND you're usually the only tattooed skinny midget with a cowboy hat, passed out drunk before 9pm.

...Not that there's anything WRONG with that! :)

:D And I thought I was the only one in bed by 9pm at a boogie!! :P