CloudyHead

need new facebook friends

you know how the government operates!!

No ... and actually doubt if ANYONE does:P

What???:o
You missed "Yes Minister"?:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Last year I had to delete almost everyone except blood relations/childhood friends from my Facebook when my employer started checking into everyone's social networking accounts.

I wondered why you deleted me, now I feel better! :ph34r:

OMG! I posted before I did it to everyone why I had to bail. Now I feel bad!! I thought everyone knew work was stalking us. :(
Always be kinder than you feel.

Last year I had to delete almost everyone except blood relations/childhood friends from my Facebook when my employer started checking into everyone's social networking accounts.

OMG! I posted before I did it to everyone why I had to bail. Now I feel bad!! I thought everyone knew work was stalking us. :(

You didn't delete me.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Be careful what you wish for...

The stuff skydivers say/post just couldn't be seen by my ultra conservative employer.

Now, I'm like "f it". Fire me.

:):):)

And you kept normis and Bolas. CLASSIC!!:D

You didn't delete me.:ph34r:

Clearly, you don't constitute a threat ... :|

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

The stuff skydivers say/post just couldn't be seen by my ultra conservative employer.

Nope. Just added both of them back today, smarty pants!! :P:P:P
Always be kinder than you feel.

you know how the government operates!!

No ... and actually doubt if ANYONE does:P

What???:o
You missed "Yes Minister"?:P

O.K so Sir Humphrey does ... but that's all:P

I really miss that show.
Perhaps the best script-writing ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGscoaUWW2M

Nope. Just added both of them back today, smarty pants!! :P:P:P

So, are you jumping again yet? Fitzgerald is coming up you know.

Just curious ... how does work stalk someone if you don't have your information public and you don't "friend" them?

Just curious ... how does work stalk someone if you don't have your information public and you don't "friend" them?

Let me give you an example. My seventeen year old niece doesn't let her mother on her facebook. She and i are talking about her university options. I am trying to convince her to come to Canada (from UK) but her parents don't want her that far away. Her mother (my sister) is of course on my facebook so she can see that I am responding to her status update. By clicking on it she can see the whole conversation.
Lucky's boss doesn't need to be friends with anyone. She just needs to find a friend of Lucky's with loose privacy settings and they can look through that window and see her nakid smoking a bong with a Chinese industrial espionage team.

virginburner will add you. He is friends with ALL the skydivers of facebook :D

Yep ... all 32,000 of them :D.

fuck off! :P

FB only allows 5000, so i have to limit myself! :)

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

virginburner will add you. He is friends with ALL the skydivers of facebook :D

Yep ... all 32,000 of them :D.

fuck off! :P

FB only allows 5000, so i have to limit myself! :)

Christy, don't get mad, or you'll be deleted as a friend and will have only 31,999 friends. :P

i dont why i have you on there anywa,y i got SKYDIVERS mostly, NICCIIII!!!

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Well, I would but then I would probably end up with green shit and 'riderpride' all over my wall.:P
Seriously. Make friends with Edmonton Skydive. Then come visit us in the spring (first week of April) and make a jump. Then you actually have friends you have met.

dude, if you jump at Edmonton.. you HAVE TO add me. It is an obligation. lol
i'll keep my rider pride contained :)
I am definitely looking to jump there. I almost jumped ship when EN was too busy to let me complete my level 6 AFF because everybody was doing CRW jumps from the twin otter. Lyal realized what was going on and refused to see me go. They somehow got me up and it was the best graduation a guy could ask for. I'll come next year just to check it out though, despite my loyalty to eden north. :P I'll remember your name B|

I was in the same boat! I thought we all pissed you off somehow.... I've challenged myself to a week off of facebook, so expect a request from me next week :P