CloudyHead

need new facebook friends

I guess I'm remembered from events easily because of my extremely professional behavior.

Well yeah...that AND you're usually the only tattooed skinny midget with a cowboy hat, passed out drunk before 9pm.

...Not that there's anything WRONG with that! :)

... He wears a cowboy hat.... guess I never noticed what's above the kilt :):$

I guess I'm remembered from events easily because of my extremely professional behavior.

Well yeah...that AND you're usually the only tattooed skinny midget with a cowboy hat, passed out drunk before 9pm.

:D And I thought I was the only one in bed by 9pm at a boogie!! :P

You are... After that many mellenia, Twardo's memory isn't what it used to be back when he was walking across the Red Sea with Moses. :P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

... He wears a cowboy hat.... guess I never noticed what's above the kilt :):$

Stop undressing me with your eyes...:P

Use your hands instead.;):P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

i like playing online-games a lot too on ps3,...i dont like hanging out in bars ... sheesh, i'm getting nerdy/geeky! :|

FIFY

that too.. dont think that's a bad thing anyway! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Unfortunately, from what I've heard/read lately about Facebook's less than stellar "security" features, I've been refusing to allow some pics to be posted of me. I even refused my salon's request to put some special occasion hair/make up pics up they took of me over the summer. I felt bad, the pics of their work was awesome, but I just didn't want anyone who I am not personally associated with seeing into my life like that.

Double-edged sword with keeping in touch... UGH. [:/]

Lucky it sounds like you need two accounts. One, under a screen name, that has your friends, and one under your own name that has your professional contacts (might be a good place for your mom as well). Whenever you are tagged in a photo you can decide which name it goes under. For example if you are naked smoking that bong and it is tagged under your professional name you can un-tag it while in your pro name account. If you do that no one can ever tag it with that name again, FB will not allow it as you have said it is not you. If you want you can then tag it with your screen name so your party friends can see it. Or not. Remember this, if you you untag a photo of yourself it will be untagged forever; no one else can re-tag it.
The alternative is to delete the real name you and never let any professional associates on your screen name account. I know friends who simply tell their associates, "Sorry but I prefer to keep facebook away from my professional life."
I have one friend who recently lamented that he has one FB friend from work because she is a former jumper. I pointed out that since she is a swinger I think she is pretty careful about what she lets on and he probably doesn't have to worry too much.

Ugh ... I can see how that can happen. I have been deleting stuff from my Facebook over the past few weeks; a couple of hundred "friends" gone ... and I keep using that "Unfriend" feature every day; few hundred pictures gone too ... and about to go delete a few more :)

I just went and did the same.... a couple hundred "friends" poofed.... I feel a lot better now.:)

swingers are awesome - who doesnt want swingers to be amongst their friends!? :D

I need to start a new thread... "Need new swinger friends". :$

:D:D:D

will you "share" them with me once you've found them!? :)

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I also figure if i have more skydivers on my facebook, status updates won't be as lame. I don't really like hearing about an old high school friend posting things like "i just did a killer Tae Bo workout with my beautiful wife. My arms are so sore!". Who wants to read that? I'd rather hear things like "We just did a 3 way with an inflatable donkey!". Now that's what i'm talkin' about! :P

I also figure if i have more skydivers on my facebook, status updates won't be as lame. I don't really like hearing about an old high school friend posting things like "i just did a killer Tae Bo workout with my beautiful wife. My arms are so sore!". Who wants to read that? I'd rather hear things like "We just did a 3 way with an inflatable donkey!". Now that's what i'm talkin' about! :P

Don't forget that people who jump, or at least have some understanding of jumping will read "We just did a 3 way with an inflatable donkey!" a whole lot different than the average wuffo.

And I really mean a whole lot different.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Don't forget that people who jump, or at least have some understanding of jumping will read "We just did a 3 way with an inflatable donkey!" a whole lot different than the average wuffo.

And I really mean a whole lot different.

yup that was the point. like what a did there? B|

none of my fbook friends skydive. :(
i feel like a reject
can someone be my fwiend

[email protected]
Jason Boyko

whaat? I have a friend I used to jump with all the time (In Canada too/Toronto) who has the same last name :P Max Boyko.. hehe any relation?

nope. There are also about 500 boyko's in Saskatchewan alone who i'm not related to. It's a surprisingly common name!