skymama

When there are two skydivers in the house...

Hey brother!

I am pretty shite today. I overdid yesterday.
Clearly a bug. Killing my energy.
Trying to poison it with alcohol and nyquil.

Andrea's a doll.
She even shopped christmas presents for my girls. KICK ASS ONES AT THAT!!!!!!!!!
Made sure I had fluids.
Dogfish Head 60 AND 90 BITCHES!!!!

I supported her going jumping today.
Maybe I can get her there tomorrow...I can hold onto a bar while she jumps. I'm sure of it. I've done it before. I'm a trained professional.:P

She wanted to do other things. :S:)
nite all.

thanks

B|

I love Google. "What the H*ll is a Dogfish Head 60/90???"

I couldn't remember if he preferred Dogfish Head 60 or Dogfish Head 90, so I bought him both so I wouldn't get it wrong. Turns out, he likes them both. Go figure! :ph34r:

Mark IS pretty sick, poor thing. He doesn't look like he'll be sitting upright anytime soon. [:/]
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Foreword: Couldn't jump this weekend due to high winds and low clouds, so bugger... got to scan DZ.com for articles to reply to in a most annoying manner just to kill some time ;):)

Replying to your question:
Taken from a text(*) I use with my student nurses and medical assistants:

"It may sound rude, but if you are sick or begin to feel sick, see your GP and stay at home. This is the best way to protect your colleagues from getting infected by you."

Well, this is just the side of how to not infect anyone at work.

But the idea works in general: Since you are vulnerable to a person running a fever, coughing and sneezing at your home the only way for you to avoid getting infected is to leave premises... :P

If Normiss caught the "real" flu (not just a cold bug for which there isn't any vaccine) AND none of you had got their annual flu shot in time... then be told to endure the wrath of the germs :P Just kidding. I don't even know if it is sensible to get your shot for seasonal flu in Florida?

(*) Simple rules to stop the spread of flu in the workplace

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I think you should stay home and take care of ______________ . And wear the Naugty Nurse Outfit. Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough, Cough, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH,

;)

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I couldn't get her to wear the little nurse outfit...she was askeered of my germs.

But it's a new week, I'm almost back...so who knows....
:P

Scared of your germs? Have you been wearing her outfit? :o:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ATC guys have groupies???:o
Now they tell me.[:/]

Sure they do. Haven't you seen 'Pushing Tin'? I'm sure that was a 100% accurate movie - right, John? :)

Unfortunately for JohnMitchell, I am NO Angelina Jolie. We watched that movie again just the other day. I always thought it was pretty much right on. Hollywooded up and a bit exaggerated a little bit maybe but they got the point across pretty well.

I am NO Angelina Jolie.

But based on your avatar photo (haven't seen you in RL yet) you bear a striking resemblance to Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine), especially in this tight suit, huhu... ;):)
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I am NO Angelina Jolie.

But based on your avatar photo (haven't seen you in RL yet) you bear a striking resemblance to Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine), especially in this tight suit, huhu... ;):)

I have met her in person and i have to say I'm a Huge Ang Jollie fan (of her hottness more than her acting).
If i were faced with a choice of either Valinda or Angelina (neither is EVER going to happen[:/]), that wold be a difficult choice to make:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am NO Angelina Jolie.

I have met her in person and i have to say I'm a Huge Ang Jollie fan (of her hottness more than her acting).
If i were faced with a choice of either Valinda or Angelina (neither is EVER going to happen[:/]), that wold be a difficult choice to make:)

Awe! You're such a sweetie! I'm going to make you yummy pie when you come see us next month! Can't wait! B|

Now when I'm sick she can certainly go out but she has to actually pay a packer, not just trade for pack jobs.;)

I call BS.

There's no way Vskydiver would need to pay for a packjob if she didn't want to.
She'd only have to wink seductively at some hapless travelling jumper who isn't on DZ.com and he'll be begging her to let him pack for her....:ph34r:
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Now when I'm sick she can certainly go out but she has to actually pay a packer, not just trade for pack jobs.;)

I call BS.

There's no way Vskydiver would need to pay for a packjob if she didn't want to.
She'd only have to wink seductively at some hapless travelling jumper who isn't on DZ.com and he'll be begging her to let him pack for her....:ph34r:

ill pack for her, ONCE, she wont ask twice :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ill pack for her, ONCE, she wont have to ask twice :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FIFY:P

FIFY?

I'm soooo far out of the loop on today's lingo.[:/]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

ill pack for her, ONCE, she wont have to ask twice :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FIFY:P

No you didnt,, my version was completely different. so to it's intent:S
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?