Butters

Dinner for Dates

Shah's statement > "I've dated girls who are in their early 20's and women in their early 40's. Ask me which one looked better naked"

clearly he's never seen Olympia naked :$:)

I'm sorry I really really really am...but time is in the favor of us guys.
Collagen which gives your skin that youthful bounce and radiance and even tone does one thing and only one thing after you pass a given age, call it 25. Degrade. I don't care what you eat or what you do or what you put on or to who you pray to! Your skin is going to go and when that does no matter the underlying structure it's not going to look good. Yes there are exceptions yes there are women in their late 50s who look amazing but on average things just don't work out well for the average woman when it comes to fighting the clock.

So this woman is playing the short game, eat as much as you can as fast as you can on another person's dime....and at $1200 a month she is doing rather well on the short game. Which is also about how much some girls get in terms of free coaching and pack jobs at some DZ's I'm told.

But in the end....well let's face it short term gains never last a lifetime. And before she knows it she is fighting for a KFC meal with a girl who just turned 21 and looks as good naked as she does clothed.

OMG... I just laughed so hard I think I snorted!!

Always be kinder than you feel.

Shah's statement > "I've dated girls who are in their early 20's and women in their early 40's. Ask me which one looked better naked"

clearly he's never seen Olympia naked :$:)

I'm sorry I really really really am...but time is in the favor of us guys.
Collagen which gives your skin that youthful bounce and radiance and even tone does one thing and only one thing after you pass a given age, call it 25. Degrade. I don't care what you eat or what you do or what you put on or to who you pray to! Your skin is going to go and when that does no matter the underlying structure it's not going to look good. Yes there are exceptions yes there are women in their late 50s who look amazing but on average things just don't work out well for the average woman when it comes to fighting the clock.

So this woman is playing the short game, eat as much as you can as fast as you can on another person's dime....and at $1200 a month she is doing rather well on the short game. Which is also about how much some girls get in terms of free coaching and pack jobs at some DZ's I'm told.

But in the end....well let's face it short term gains never last a lifetime. And before she knows it she is fighting for a KFC meal with a girl who just turned 21 and looks as good naked as she does clothed.

OMG... I just laughed so hard I think I snorted!!

You and LisaH should hang out.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hey....on this line I was just talking to my admin about this. She has been married for almost 30 years and has a very level view of the world and I truly respect her thoughts on life love and other issues and she asked a very interesting question.

Did this kind of thing happen when I was younger and at university or is it more prevalent now that I'm older? Yes you have many younger women who date older men just for a "free lunch" which is what it is like it or not. But when dating another person who is equal to your age at university, did you ever notice this?

I never did, or maybe it was just me? Or maybe it's just a sign of the hard economic times?

She also had an interesting comment.
"Sex sells, like it or not sex and beauty sell, and you men are more than willing to procure it at almost any price. The problem is that in all this buying and selling we forget that we are all looking for the same thing. Love."
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

She also had an interesting comment.
"Sex sells, like it or not sex and beauty sell, and you men are more than willing to procure it at almost any price. The problem is that in all this buying and selling we forget that we are all looking for the same thing. Love."

Very sage woman there. Dating IS a tricky thing, full of agendas and sometimes competing goals. Don't hate the player, hate the game.:P

My big thing is that the games should stop when you get married. That's what the vows are all about.B|

Very sage woman there. Dating IS a tricky thing, full of agendas and sometimes competing goals. Don't hate the player, hate the game.:P

My big thing is that the games should stop when you get married. That's what the vows are all about.B|

She is and I'm very lucky to work with her.

I understand but look the game is the game but I can't help but wonder.......

Is she just playing the game or is she just selling herself? Or is the game just a form of selling one's self.....

I don't think what she did is right, but who am I to judge and who am I to argue. My view on it is this, she's playing a short term game, long term she is (please pardon the pun) but a Pig who in the end of the day be nothing more than a Diva writing checks her looks can't cash. So does that make me as an individual a bad person for thinking this way? Or am I enlightened enough to know and to chalk it up to people being people?

I guess in the end for me....and this is just me speaking....I see no difference between this woman and the girls I see on the Millionaire Match Maker or girls who are addicted to dating tools. It is what it is?

But I do feel bad for her current boyfriend. Who wants to be that guy?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Collagen which gives your skin that youthful bounce and radiance and even tone does one thing and only one thing after you pass a given age, call it 25. Degrade.

I'm 46. Is my skin as smooth and my boobs as perky as when I was 25? Of course not. But, I'm smaller now (a 6/8) than when I was then and from current reports, I can still rock some lingerie. :)

Getting older works great for a woman in one very important way; we are more confident in our bedroom skills, we are more likely to make love with more exurbance and we are more comfortable being naked. Not a bad trade off if you ask me.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don’t have to read whatever is in that link to answer this question … since women who refuse to come out of the Dark Ages infuriate me, I actually better not.

I never expect a man to buy me dinner; if he wants to, I’ll allow it, with the condition of having the opportunity to return the favor … and I don’t ever forget to make good on that.

Can I take you to dinner? A yes would gaurantee me a second date! ;)

Yes ...

..... Not a bad trade off if you ask me.

Yeah...I would say you may be right in the micro economic view.
I'm more of a macro guy. Aggregate supply and demand vs just one on one interactions.

You know what gets me about this story?
I want to be angry, I want to be upset, I want to think less of humanity because of this woman.

But I can't. I've just come to accept that we are who we are and such is life. And that in a way is kind of sad

Yes ...

WooHoo! :D

So ummmmm... do you happen to be going down to Florida in the next few months? :)

I see you are going to Nicaragua also! ;)

hey, will you stop hitting on "my" girl, please!? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Getting older works great for a woman in one very important way; we are more confident in our bedroom skills, we are more likely to make love with more exurbance and we are more comfortable being naked. Not a bad trade off if you ask me.

Exactly. ;)
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Collagen which gives your skin that youthful bounce and radiance and even tone does one thing and only one thing after you pass a given age, call it 25. Degrade.

I'm 46. Is my skin as smooth and my boobs as perky as when I was 25? Of course not. But, I'm smaller now (a 6/8) than when I was then and from current reports, I can still rock some lingerie. :)

If I was single..oh wait I am. :P

If you were single...oh wait you aren't. :o:):D

Anyways, I'd take ya exactly the way you are...if normiss wasn't so damn intimidating. :D:D:D

I don’t have to read whatever is in that link to answer this question … since women who refuse to come out of the Dark Ages infuriate me, I actually better not.

I never expect a man to buy me dinner; if he wants to, I’ll allow it, with the condition of having the opportunity to return the favor … and I don’t ever forget to make good on that.

Yes ...

Remember, kids: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=199115;search_string=pimp%20fees;#199115
Remster

Yes ...

Remember, kids: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=199115;search_string=pimp%20fees;#199115

Now ... lets not jump to any conclusion ... I said "yes" to dinner ... there is no "pimping" going on here :)

Maybe I am that shallow....who knew.
I'll take tight and tone with a touch of inhibition over other and ready to rock and roll.

Yes ...

WooHoo! :D

So ummmmm... do you happen to be going down to Florida in the next few months? :)

I see you are going to Nicaragua also! ;)

hey, will you stop hitting on "my" girl, please!? :P

Lay off the hallucinogens VB … you are losing touch with reality … again :S ...

awww.. will you loosen up a bit if a guy makes a joke, please!? :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Depends...

If you are looking to get laid at the end of it, no. You are wasting your time.

If she is presenting herself as a candidate for getting laid and actually has no intention of it then she is being deceptive and again, no. You are wasting your time.

If you're looking for a good time, interesting conversation, fun, and positive outlook on life, then yes, I would have no problem taking a girl out that is only looking for dinner if she could/would provide all that.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Buying sex in NYC is about $300....or so I'm told.
So you take this scavenger out for dinner twice and well....let's face it you were better off with just hiring a professional. And odds are said professional would have been more apt at conversing

I'll take tight and tone with a touch of inhibition over other and ready to rock and roll.

I don't care ... stop responding to my posts ... disappear already.

And since I'm not 20, a size 6, nor (to quote someone else on here) would I touch you with a 10 foot pole, you can stop that "poking" on Facebook. I am in no fucking way interested ... one bit ... at all ... nada ... zilch :S:S:S ...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/akbushcop/TheHulkwithMidol.jpg

I just click reply I really don't care who is above i'm just pushing the conversation along.

There really needs to be a "quick post option"

Now back on topic....

I gave this a bit of thought...sadly and I hate to admit it....I would have fallen for this scavengers tactics. Perhaps I need to be more jaded and more vigilant from now on.

I don't care ... stop responding to my posts ... disappear already.

And since I'm not 20, a size 6, nor (to quote someone else on here) would I touch you with a 10 foot pole, you can stop that "poking" on Facebook. I am in no fucking way interested ... one bit ... at all ... nada ... zilch :S:S:S ...
why do you have him as a FB friend he seems completely obnoxious and you obviously dont like him, so why be on his list?

Well said, how true that... should be :P
Well, most of the games, but even after marriage you still need a "Woman - German / German - Woman" dictionary in some cases. :P (OK, most guys reading would need a "Woman - English / English - Woman" dictionary.)

Never forget:
Marriage: The price men pay for sex.
Sex: The price women pay for marriage.

I know, shallow, just an old tagline grabbed in good ol' days of FidoNet.
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks