Butters

Dinner for Dates

I don’t have to read whatever is in that link to answer this question … since women who refuse to come out of the Dark Ages infuriate me, I actually better not.

I never expect a man to buy me dinner; if he wants to, I’ll allow it, with the condition of having the opportunity to return the favor … and I don’t ever forget to make good on that.

I don’t have to read whatever is in that link to answer this question … since women who refuse to come out of the Dark Ages infuriate me, I actually better not.

I never expect a man to buy me dinner; if he wants to, I’ll allow it, with the condition of having the opportunity to return the favor … and I don’t ever forget to make good on that.

Can I take you to dinner? A yes would gaurantee me a second date! ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

how is that even news-worthy!? what a pathetic little country you live in to guarantee such a low-scale whore to get her 15 minutes of fame!?

every 5$-per-blowjob crack-whore has more pride and honesty in her!

YUCK
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Can I take you to dinner? A yes would gaurantee me a second date! ;)

Unless she pays. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Oh common now...don't hold back...;)

PS: Someone needs to tell her that there is nothing traditional about using online dating, spreadsheets, and expecting men to entertain and feed her ...

That's what I was thinking. I'm sure some of those guys were looking for a quick hook-up, but if you go out with 4 or 5 different guys per week, some of them are actually going to be genuinely looking to meet someone. Picture a guy who goes out on one date a month, and this is the shit he ends up with?

So I wonder if she has her head angled to the side in her Match.com pic so you couldn't see her nose is jacked to one side? I wonder if her nose got that way when one of these guys wised up and 'adjusted' it for her?

This gal is a hooker, plain and simple. She gets paid in food, and doesn't fuck the guy, but she's a hooker.

Alright...who voted Yes. Must have been a woman.
:D:D

I did. It is right for her to hope for it. As much as it is right for the dudes to expect at least a polite blowjob in return :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I owe you dinner ... Jumptown ... 2 years ago; nope, I did not forget I just haven't seen you since ...

How can I put it? Maybe I'm jaded or maybe I'm enlightened but here is how I see this situation.

I'm a man, I'll make more money every year and with a lack of a glass ceiling I will continue to make more money. As I've gotten older I've gotten in better shape both physically and financially. I have more to talk about at parties and am more confidant in who I am and what I am. All of the above mean one thing, over time I become more attractive to the opposite sex. Add to it that I'm 34 and don't have kids or any major baggage and well I just look better and better.

This girl, well let's be honest she is not that cute. Sure she is skinny which I like but that nose....wow....did one of her dates take her out with a roundhouse kick to the face? :-0 But let's just say she is cute now.....over time her income will flatten out, inflation will eat away at her gains, her muscle tone will significantly diminish, collagen in her skin will degrade and one wrong move with the wrong tool and she can be left with a set of rugrats that are mainlining Riddalin and turning Leggos into shives to kill each other. To sum it up, she is going to grow old.

As a great university English professor once declared; "We men age like fine wine, while women with very few exceptions age like French bread."
And you know what he was right. I've dated girls who are in their early 20's and women in their early 40's. Ask me which one looked better naked? And a few of the women in their 40's had work done.

So to sum it up.....it's just a game. This woman is playing the game for short term gains, the guys in finance call these people pigs (not her not being rude just saying what people call those pushing for short term gains). And we all know what happens to pigs in the long run?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I owe you dinner ... Jumptown ... 2 years ago; nope, I did not forget I just haven't seen you since ...

Eh? Since...when? :S

And by not holding back, I simply meant that there must be more that you think about this...not just a phrase or two. My thoughts on this topic are as follows: I'll pay for a first date every time, without any expectations of return favor or anything else for that matter. After one or two dates, if people are truly interested in each other and it goes beyond a few dates, then it's fair to split things here and there. Or if the person that initiates the date pays for it, that's acceptable too.

The last person I dated said after a few months when things were getting exclusive, "Now, you know that I feel that a guy should pay for everything and a woman shouldn't" We were done after that...:|

simply more prove that online-dating does NOT work.. and the rare exceptions are the confirmation to the rule!

Are you trying to say Olympia wouldn't be good for me? Maybe you're right. [:/] I'll move on. :(

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

simply more prove that online-dating does NOT work.. and the rare exceptions are the confirmation to the rule!

Are you trying to say Olympia wouldn't be good for me? Maybe you're right. [:/] I'll move on. :(

omg! I was just about to bring her up in this thread too!

Shah's statement > "I've dated girls who are in their early 20's and women in their early 40's. Ask me which one looked better naked"

clearly he's never seen Olympia naked :$:)

Shah's statement > "I've dated girls who are in their early 20's and women in their early 40's. Ask me which one looked better naked"

clearly he's never seen Olympia naked :$:)

I'm sorry I really really really am...but time is in the favor of us guys.
Collagen which gives your skin that youthful bounce and radiance and even tone does one thing and only one thing after you pass a given age, call it 25. Degrade. I don't care what you eat or what you do or what you put on or to who you pray to! Your skin is going to go and when that does no matter the underlying structure it's not going to look good. Yes there are exceptions yes there are women in their late 50s who look amazing but on average things just don't work out well for the average woman when it comes to fighting the clock.

So this woman is playing the short game, eat as much as you can as fast as you can on another person's dime....and at $1200 a month she is doing rather well on the short game. Which is also about how much some girls get in terms of free coaching and pack jobs at some DZ's I'm told.

But in the end....well let's face it short term gains never last a lifetime. And before she knows it she is fighting for a KFC meal with a girl who just turned 21 and looks as good naked as she does clothed.

Now you tell me, a well to do established confidant man would talk to who? And I'm very sorry ladies, we men have these things called eyes, use to determine if we wish to talk to you. And sadly younger is mostly but not always much much much hotter.

A great example of the above is the movie Bad Teacher.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!