eeneR

Help a dear friend.. (dont worry not asking to vote for their dog)

A friend of mine who has been through way more then most people can handle has been entered into a contest for a free car. All she needs is a bunch of votes. A wonderful friend of hers put her into this contest. Lets do what we can to help her out! :) Thanks!

http://familyhelpingfamily.com/2011/11/tommi-s/

From the website
Tommi S.
To vote for this essay, use the following contestant ID in the form to the right: 2569

I am nominating a very deserving person for this vehicle. Her name is Tommi Sellers, she is a mom of a chronically ill child who spends most of her time in the hospital and she needs a reliable vehicle to get her to the University of Chicago and back. She also has two other children, including one who has special medical needs also. Last year, hit them hard when her husband was diagnosed with Cancer and has been unable to work since. No matter what this family has been through, they still manage to think of others and are the first one’s to volunteer to help people out, despite all this family has going on, they are frequent volunteers at the Ronald Mcdonald House. Never will you hear this family complain, and they are such an inspiration to so many! This family is very deserving and could really use a break. Tommi works as a paraprofessional in a deaf and hard of hearing program, but due her daughter’s illness she misses many days and since she is the family’s only source of income this definately causes more hardship for this family. If you met this family, you would understand why they are so deserving. Thanks for your time and please vote for them!!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Thanks everyone!!!

Tommi is a sweet and wonderful person who really could use a bit of good luck right about now. :)
Lets help her get this car! :)

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I voted yesterday in the 10 am hour, and have been trying to vote today, but it keeps telling me that I can only vote once every day. It's been over 24 hrs, and 2 separate days, but it won't let me vote. :(

Any suggestions? I tried shutting down and then restarting, no luck. This is Mac/Safari combo. Just checked Firefox--no go.

Thanks, all.

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I voted yesterday in the 10 am hour, and have been trying to vote today, but it keeps telling me that I can only vote once every day. It's been over 24 hrs, and 2 separate days, but it won't let me vote. :(

Any suggestions?
Thanks, all.

What she said.

Any suggestions?
Thanks, all.

What she said.

I found the same problem when I tried to vote again today from home. It worked at work but not home. Sounds like the system is hosed up on their end :(

Good news is this should be the same problem for everyone voting :ph34r:
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto