deltron80

Should female skydivers date whuffos?

I dunno, at least two of them have been very open about being bitter and angry towards women and relationships. That doesn't mean "eligible" IMHO.

You'd be bitter too if you had to date women! lol

But seriously, I'm not as much of an asshole or as much of a whore as Shah, I just come across that way on internet forums.

I've never cheated on a girl and I treat my girlfriends generally well apart from a little benign neglect.

At the end of the day I'm just looking for a girl who skydives and knows how to cook. I also want to be a stay at home dad. :ph34r:

Someone needs a little more sense of humor :P

Someone needs a little more sense of humor :P

'Sokay, I'll just stay in my humorless 6 1/2 year relationship. :P With another skydiver. Who had fewer jumps than me when we started dating. And is shorter than me. (Wow how many of the male skydiver why can't I get a date? "rules" myths did I just bust right there?)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Then we also need more men in the sport to increase the quantity of viable options for the few of us women skydivers who care about more than just how good a guy looks in his jumpsuit.

That doesn't explain why you keep telling me to jump with you, with no jump suit.:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

>I dunno, at least two of them have been very open about being bitter and angry
>towards women and relationships.

Oh come on. What woman wouldn't want a man who assumes that she is the enemy? Could be a fun project for that girl who is into psychological combat.

Why do you guys continue to respond to a guy whos latest accoplishment is a blanket tent while home alone? Not you Remster.

.... what's wrong with that???

*now feeling awkward because I built a fort in my living room a few weeks ago*

fuck it. it was awesome!B| there's nothing wrong with forts!

Why do you guys continue to respond to a guy whos latest accoplishment is a blanket tent while home alone? Not you Remster.

.... what's wrong with that???

*now feeling awkward because I built a fort in my living room a few weeks ago*

fuck it. it was awesome!B| there's nothing wrong with forts!

Yea baby...forts rock!!! :P:D

You do the humpty dance inside the fort too...:)

I still don't get it.
Dating like anything else in the world is just a numbers game.
Given enough of anything odds are you will find what makes you smile.
OK that said what are the latest numbers? 15% girls? So that's 1.5 girls per 10 dudes.

So you are telling me ladies that of these 10 dudes there is not a single one that is half decent?

Yeah I get it you think you deserve Brad Pit and sure why not...I deserve a Victoras Secret model...sure....but you are kidding me right?
Yeah sure you think you are bad ass and what not but...really? Come on?

Or are we in a position where you have too many choices and just don't know how to react, or.....it's a simple case of "Oh I like all of these guys as friends" as in you are just looking for a greater challenge than a guy who will carry your shit around and have a shit eating grin on his face while doing it.

Honestly I find this to be such an interesting and fascinating discussion and it's not just one that I see here on this forum. I can't count the number of Engineering and Science girls who bitch about the same and it takes all the energy I have not to tell them to STFU and STFD!

Case in point, the facility I work in has 4k people, 3.5k guys and 500 girls......per my view if a girl shows up and she doesn't have bombastic gas and isn't suffering from turrets she will most likely have a date every Friday night with a half decent guy....yet a good many of the single girls here bitch bitch bitch and yes bitch more about the total lack of "available" / "viable" men while sitting around tables stuffing donuts into their faces and feeling their asses grow.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

And how many of these half decent guys are actually willing to ask one of these girls out?

Grow a set! Ask out one of these guys!
I mean shit! The dumb ass is carrying shit out of and back to your car...he is freaking packing your parachute for you and odds are the dumb fuck is giving you free coaching.
And you want him to ask you out? WTF!
The least you could do is ask him out! I mean really! How lazy can one be!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

and odds are the dumb fuck is giving you free coaching.

Just because I give free coaching, doesn't mean I'm trying to get in their pants.;)

Yeah I get it you think you deserve Brad Pit and sure why not...I deserve a Victoras Secret model...sure....but you are kidding me right?
Yeah sure you think you are bad ass and what not but...really? Come on?

Read what you wrote, think about it, you're the pot calling the kettle (who is also you) black.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Shah,
I am not a shy person. I have let guys know I like them, even asked them out. I don't have turrets, am not a complete crazy person, and I have never had it work out in my favor. Guys like the chase, they like what they can't have. I have never had taking the initiative as far as approaching a guy work out for me. I have watched friends who are complete bitches to guys, walk all over them, and use them, they have men line up to take them out. I don't expect to be waited on hand and foot, and cmon, even you proposed to me on my first post here! :P I can't be all that terrible!

Why don't you come down with Robyn next time she makes the trip. ;):)

I'm sure she would put in a good word for me.

Shah,
I am not a shy person. I have let guys know I like them, even asked them out. I don't have turrets, am not a complete crazy person, and I have never had it work out in my favor. Guys like the chase, they like what they can't have. I have never had taking the initiative as far as approaching a guy work out for me. I have watched friends who are complete bitches to guys, walk all over them, and use them, they have men line up to take them out. I don't expect to be waited on hand and foot, and cmon, even you proposed to me on my first post here! :P I can't be all that terrible!

I would actually like a chick to make the first move. Partly because I'm normally shy and partly because I like a woman that would be confident enough to do that. Doesn't mean I'd like anyone that does but just like guys get shot down women could also. It doesn't make either any lesser. It just is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

I'll just stay in my humorless 6 1/2 year relationship.

Six years? But you only came out on facebook a few months ago. I call bullshit.

That's true, it's not real till it's Facebook official. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'll just stay in my humorless 6 1/2 year relationship.

Six years? But you only came out on facebook a few months ago. I call bullshit.

That's true, it's not real till it's Facebook official. :P

Damm.. I've only been married for 8 months then... [:/]
Remster