deltron80

Should female skydivers date whuffos?

Shah's problem with dating a jumper chick is that he is still a noob.

Nah. It's that most women who skydive have at least a little bit of self esteem.

Unlike those female hockey players. :P

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/media/2010/02/canadian-hockey-womens-beer-425ds022610.jpg

Classy Female hockey players! B|

Nah. It's that most women who skydive have at least a little bit of self esteem.

Nah bad nails...no really some of you ladies really do have a case of man hands...I meand don't get me wrong but you are all beautiful in your own right and bla bla bla and talented and bla bla bla but....well....I like girls with nice nails and soft hands.

And you don't want to date me anyway...I mean sure I’m really really amazingly good looking, thoughtful and a fucking great cook and look amazing just strutting my stuff....but sadly I would respect you and ask your thoughts on issues and even ask you to assist me in being a better participant in the sport.........which is a total turn off for a number of ladies who are tool food ;-)

And when did this thread become about me?
Yes I am great! I am amazing but must every thread be about how amazing and great I am!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

and modest! don't forget how modest you are Shah! :D

And don't forget Super Sexy! :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

No, she didnt forget about it.

Why yes...yes I am!

And see ladies there are great guys all over the DZ!
Sure they may not be as EPIC and AWSOME as me but you know....it's good enough because let's face it there is just ONE Shah and well I can take two to three girls on but any more than that and it's just work and if there is anything I hate more than a big girl trying to explain to me why I should not be shallow it's work.

No, she didnt forget about it.

Why yes...yes I am!

And see ladies there are great guys all over the DZ!
Sure they may not be as EPIC and AWSOME as me but you know....it's good enough because let's face it there is just ONE Shah and well I can take two to three girls on but any more than that and it's just work and if there is anything I hate more than a big girl trying to explain to me why I should not be shallow it's work.

BAZINGA....!!!:D:D:D

and even ask you to assist me in being a better participant in the sport

Yeah see there's another problem. Most female skydivers don't want to have to bother with teaching a guy anything. If you don't already know how to make us scream.... :ph34r:

I have a stick. You know that I have a stick. And still you mess with me?

Silly Caucasian American girl likes to play with Samurai swords hockey sticks...

:P
Remster

Silly Caucasian American girl likes to play with Samurai swords hockey sticks...

Hmmm... just trying to remember which one of them died in that movie....

I have decided that skydivers should only date other skydivers. Thus, we need more women in the sport.

Skydiving guys are some of the worst to date. Well correction, ones that define themselves by skydiving.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Hmmm... just trying to remember which one of them died in that movie....

This detail is not germane to the discussion at hand... :P
Remster

For the record, the girls in that picture were Canadian.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

For the record, the girls in that picture were Canadian.:P

No shit sherlock... :P That was kinda the point ;)
Remster

I have decided that skydivers should only date other skydivers. Thus, we need more women in the sport.

Then we also need more men in the sport to increase the quantity of viable options for the few of us women skydivers who care about more than just how good a guy looks in his jumpsuit.

I'm just sayin'. ;)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Then we also need more men in the sport to increase the quantity of viable options for the few of us women skydivers who care about more than just how good a guy looks in his jumpsuit.

I'm just sayin'. ;)

Look no further! There are plenty of eligible bachelors right here in this thread!

I'm just sayin'. ;)

So what you really want to know if how good us guys look out of our jumpsuits? :P:D

I'm just sayin'. ;)

I'm just sayin'. ;)

Look no further! There are plenty of eligible bachelors right here in this thread!

Eligibility isn't the issue. No offense, but it's more about quality vs quantity. I'm sure you're swell, but I don't do distance relationships. Since I live over 100 miles from my DZ of choice, I don't foresee dating a jumper anytime soon.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

I'm just sayin'. ;)

So what you really want to know if how good us guys look out of our jumpsuits? :P:D

I'm just sayin'. ;)

Anyone who has a copy of my latest article in Blue Skies Magazine can clearly see I know what some of you look like in all your glory. And, well, so does everyone who read it for that matter! :D:D:D
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

I'm just sayin'. ;)

I dunno, at least two of them have been very open about being bitter and angry towards women and relationships. That doesn't mean "eligible" IMHO.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke