banesanura

youtube worthy sebaceous cyst and your sparring partner....

So I'm in muay thai, and this guy (who I think is cool) I call him Ruski.

He's cool in my book, a good sparring partner and a nice guy.

When he went to talk to the instructor I noticed a lump on the back of his head. This was a familiar lump, a fucking huge cyst that is ready to explode at any moment.

FUCK. I'm like shit man, I can't let this dude walk around with that shit! I mean what if he's trying to get some action and a girl looks at that?! On behalf of all women everywhere, that thing has to come out. But I'm trying to figure out how I should if I even should approach him?

I just can't let him walk around with an alien on the back of his neck......

suggestions?

BTW its a sebaceous cyst - filled with keratin.

I have to admit, I've seen one or two on my clients before and I stop the scene and take that shit out. Seriously doing them a favor.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

I know exactly what your talking about. I had one on the back of my neck that was like a golf ball cut in half under the skin, my doctors called it a lypoma. I had it for about 7 years and hated getting my hair cut because it was just below the hair line and above the collar line and was super self-consensus about it.

To get it removed was considered cosmetic surgery and my insurance wouldn't cover it. One night after being out with friends and had several people comment about it, I decided to do something about it. I sterilized the area and a new pointy exacto knife, numbed it with an ice cube and punctured it. I knew I succeeded when I was greeted with a nasty smell. Spent the next 45 mins squeezing all the crap out if it. Nastiest thing I have ever done.

If your close enough with him then bring it up on confidence. He know about it and probably hates having it, I know I did. You seem to know what your talking about and sound like you could personally help him with this.

I just can't let him walk around with an alien on the back of his neck......

suggestions?

You are in marshal arts and you haven't learned the five point exploding cyst trick, sheesh?

BTW I loved the Meat curtains uh meen ..... labia post God put them there for a reason ... festive!