banesanura

Embarassing Sex Stories

When I was 15 I was examining my body and I noticed something down there was a little different. So I asked my mother one day while we were driving...

hey mom, I noticed this skin thing down there...can you check it out to see if its normal?I haven't really seen it before and I just want to make sure everything is okay.

So while we were driving she said, "Genital warts, its warts. Go to the doctor."

Then she quickly changed the subject and after I got out of the car I called my doctor and scheduled an appointment so I could make sure that my mothers diagnosis of "Genital warts" was accurate.

(She never did look at it, what I was concerned about)

I made it clear to the gyno that I was concerned that I had warts, and I had to wait 6 months before they could get me in.

When I went into the doctor, my legs spread wide open, she took a look. The doctor then asked me where I thought the warts were.

I pointed and she started laughing.

At this point I was beyond confused, then she said, "that's your labia"
She took a full STD test, and it was negative for all.

Nothing like 6 months of hell to find out where my labia is.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

No specific event to recount, but I always grin when I think about how stealthy I thought I was being all the times I killed kittens in my teen years while living at home.

How could they suspect a thing? Door closed and locked at various and sundry times of the day and night? No problem! Playboy magazines stolen from friend's dad hidden so poorly right under my matress? How clever! Sure I "clean up" with various items of my own clothing, but I bury them deep into the laundry basket. I'm SURE my mother doesn't notice it when she does my laundry ALL THE TIME.

Another realization: when growing up my mom had the downstairs bedroom and I had an upstairs one. On a couple occasions, I "snuck" a girlfriend upstairs after a date night, thinking (again) that I was so stealthy and clever. Once I moved out, mom took over the upstairs (better) bedroom and made the downstairs bedroom into a guest room. Now, when I visit, I sleep in the guest room where she used to sleep when I was growing up and realize that there was NO WAY IN HELL that she didn't know there was more than one pair of footsteps going RIGHT BY HER HEAD on those nights.

As far as moms go, I must say she was pretty cool though: she never called me out on either of the two issues...

Elvisio "James Bond of love, I ain't" Rodriguez

As far as moms go, I must say she was pretty cool though: she never called me out on either of the two issues...

Elvisio "James Bond of love, I ain't" Rodriguez

She was probably relieved that you weren't into boys.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."