shah269

So if you haven't hidden the summer sausage.

But oddly..have you noticed the guys are quiet on this?

Yeah, because they know that what we have here is a bi-curious man wrestling with his homosexual urges by questioning the legitimacy of heterosexual relationships.
It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

All kidding aside, are you bi-polar? Manic-depressive?

Half of your posts are you crying that life is unfair, women are impossible to understand, you need some sort of meaning or fullfillment in your life, etc.

The other half of your posts are sexist, materialistic, immature, disrepectful towards women and generally repulsive.

Do you see the dichotomy?

What can I say I'm a complicated complex and an over all great individual.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Actually I bought my new car without a test drive!
I know I'm dumbass!

[...snip...]
But oddly..have you noticed the guys are quiet on this?

ftfy
I haven't voted because I didn't see the "you're a dumbass" option.
Tim

ha ha, well the car was certified and I had driven another one at another dealer but decided not to buy it due to having a questionable history.
Furthermore I was able to find the previous owner and called him up and spoke to him prior to engaging the dealer.

Got a very good deal on a very nice car that puts a smile on my face.

See with respect to this question, I'm jaded, and as such for me sexual compatibility is a huge deal. I can't see being serious with anyone unless I knew full well her and I had the same or some what equal sex drive and level of kinkiness.

yes chemistry and commitment are all important but...in the end of the day in bed she better make you smile and you better make her giggle.

OK now who did I offend with that one?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Me.

You can't pull a boat or a camper with a sports car!!!!

To each our own brother. We will always give each other shit.....!!!!!
B|

really that offended you?
ok help me out with this sports car pulling a boat thing...a little lost with that one.

Regardless of whether you've had sex or not, if they haven't talked about being exclusive they aren't exclusive. A pair of people can have sex and not be exclusive. and they can not have sex and be exclusive.

Only a chick would say that! :P

They can not have sex and be exclusive. :|

Think of it this way, can you envision someone who is seeing someone but hasn't had sex with said someone being let down or hurt by a breakup with that someone?

shah buddy,
'Ya' gotta' be kidding me!! If yer that hung up on a chick to not even kiss her, get a life!! Never mind the prom dress, I like what airtwardo said in a previous post on the hist and trivia forum,"..they went down faster than a pair of cheerleaders panties on prom nite!!" Forget holding hands, we're talking serious business!! Kinda' reminds of that Mirage add with the gorgeous legs in the pink stilettos and the pink thong around her ankles!! Dream on sukah!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hey I'm a dog...a pig dog.
If I haven't had sex with a girl I'm still a free agent. I've always thought this way. And even then I'm not 100% taken. If she sleeps over two night then yeah sure ok then we are an item but.....no way no how am i taking my options off the table because i'm holding some chicks hands!

NOW THATS ME.
Now I know many girls who think that holding hand equates to the highest form of fidelity. And I would beg to differ and thus this pole.

Uhh.. she doesn't look like a pig...

One the "handsome" engineering girls who thought she pissed Champaign and farted high end fragrances and who's rubinesque size should be something to be admired not ridiculed and looked down on once after hearing me pontificate on the values and virtues of "Long legged, flat bellied, perky boobies amazing assed hotties" got to pissed that I was causing her such cognitive dissonance and potentially pissing in her dating pool that she had an aneurism and blurted out in total frustration and flabergastation "You Shah are a pigdog!"

She then went off to Wendy's and consumed like 10k calories.

Last I knew of her she had packed on another 50lbs and is a diabetic at 33 and 175lbs of dorky engineer.

You can't pull a boat or a camper with a sports car!!!!

To each our own brother.

I think most people who are or have been in long-term relationships can agree that loyalty, trust, and intimacy (among many other virtues) are all important to an exclusive relationship, the physical aspects being a part of that. Which means that if both individuals respect each other, they will practice patience and loyalty with the other.

On the other hand, if you are with someone who only cares about sex then I'd guess s/he isn't after a serious relationship at that moment as much as acting out of lust, not necessarily love. Love (and all of the traits you'd expect of a loving relationship) to me is the key to exclusivity and longer lasting, fulfilling relationships.

well put very well put.

But I've not only been there and done that but have seen it more times than I can shake a stick at.

Where one partner has an active sex drive and the other.......dead.
And it's not a guy girl thing, it works both ways.
And if you ask me yes it is good to be in love and to respect and to honor and all that nice stuff.....but my god it makes life so much easier when the two people are a match with respect to sex drive.

And so for ME....I won't take a girl seriously untill I know how her sex drive is. And if it's equal to mine.

Where one partner has an active sex drive and the other.......dead.
And it's not a guy girl thing, it works both ways.

Of course. Chances are, in that situation, s/he may not be as into you as you are into her/him.

That or someone's been hitting the aphrodisiacs a bit too hard. :)

I'm starting to suspect you are either the supreme king of all internet trolls or you are compensating for some horrific secret disfigurement. Otherwise I cannot account for your over-the-top views. Are you really the earthy embodiment of a Greek God? Somehow I doubt that is true.

I hope this isn't construed as a personal attack I am just curious at how a phenomenon like you occurs.

Of course. Chances are, in that situation, s/he may not be as into you as you are into her/him.

That or someone's been hitting the aphrodisiacs a bit too hard. :)

Hum...how can I put it....The definition of hell is to be madly in love with the love of your life ready willing and able to do whatever you need to do such that the other person is happy and laying in bed next to them and knowing that the passion you feel for them is 100 times more than what they feel for you and there is nothing you can do to change that for they are just a person with a very low sex drive.

Been there done that, cost me more than when I broke my tib fib. Both in capital as well as soul and recovery time.

And for a good while I thought it was just me, until I started listening to engineers and not just treating them like wasted space. Of the guys I spoke with, 50% arranged marriage and 50% standard relationships the number who were just very unhappy with the disparity of the sex drive of their partner was amazing. But then I thought ok these are engineers, the last time they dressed to impress or hit the gym was never. Then I started talking to my friends who were not engineers and the same results, men and women, the happiest ones were those who were not only madly in love with their partners but also who were fortunate enough to be in a situation where their sex drives and sexual desires matched up. The vast majority who felt trapped...felt it was due to their partner not having an active sex drive and those who felt pressured were those who's partners sex drive was higher than theirs.

In the ladder cases I noticed the most infidelity. Be it physical or emotional. Many people who felt pressured by their partners for greater sexual engagement were involved in some very serious cases of emotional infidelity with others who also had a low sex drive.

Thus the question, is it a smart move to be in a exclusive relationship with someone who you have yet to have sex with and to know if they are a match for you?

I'm going to say no and insist on it due to knowing full well what such a mistake cost me. Yet I see many girls, and I have no idea why this is, say that sex has nothing to do with fidelity. This truly does perplex me. Is it just societal pressure? Perhaps some men think the same and are not keen on saying so in front of their peers for fear or ridicule?

I had more to say regarding IT guys and engineers and how killing them would make the world a better place but will not.

You're replying to an engineer about how he should be killed? Dude, that's pretty rude. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I had more to say regarding IT guys and engineers and how killing them would make the world a better place but will not.

You're replying to an engineer about how he should be killed? Dude, that's pretty rude. :|

DARN! My bad I'll delete it.
Sorry!
Deleted...thank you and I'm sorry about that!
Honest! Not inteded.

Are you really the earthy embodiment of a Greek God? .

We talked about this...It's Pesian God ok. Persian!
But you can just call me Shah