trendyp

HELP

Im looking to buy a teardrop classic from someone, they said it will fit a 150 main and 150 reserve, however, im looking to fit a 170 in there instead, the guy said it will be a tight fit but possble and will depend on what make i buy. can any one help out? can any one fit a 170 in their 150 teardrop rig?[:/]

There are lots of used rigs on the market.

Buy what you need and want.

Don't buy the first thing that comes along or try to make what is offered magically transform into what you need / want.

170 is a VERY popular size. You should be able to find something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Im looking to buy a teardrop classic from someone, they said it will fit a 150 main and 150 reserve, however, im looking to fit a 170 in there instead, the guy said it will be a tight fit but possble and will depend on what make i buy. can any one help out? can any one fit a 170 in their 150 teardrop rig?[:/]

I don't know anything about the teardrop, but it might be possible. Is there any way to contact the mfg about the pack volume? Or, like you've done, try to find others with the same container. You will need the model in order to get a good response.

I have a Javelin made for a 135 main that fits a 150 in it. It is tight but totally doable. I used it to jump a 150 for a good while before downsizing.

-A